Chapter 10

12:00 am

Jade's POV

So instead of me sleeping I cried all night in the room and I'm still crying. I just wish that we can go back home, Dad might be worried about us. I heard the footsteps and the girls came inside the room. "That party was so fun!" Taylor said. "We enjoyed it all over there, that shit was lit!" Elizabeth said. Then they stopped cause they saw me crying in the bed. "Jade what happened?" Stephanie said. "Nothing, it's just that I have allergies!" "Are you sure about that Jade?" Elizabeth said. "I'm sure, don't worry I will go to sleep soon!" So everyone else got to their pajamas and went to bed to sleep. I didn't want to tell them what really happen cause I'm scared that I might die and so will my sisters and I didn't want that to happen! So I cried myself to sleep.

9:30 am

Agnes' POV

OK to admit it I am not a racist person. I was paid to act like one by the Cole's family to ruin the Milo's family. To be honest I really want to get along with the girls, I'm a very nice woman and that's no lie. But I was paid to act mean and that kinda makes me feel bad. I know that the girls ran to the Cole's family house to stay over although there will be more trouble for them there cause the Cole's are planning for their older son Bryan to do sexual activities to all the girls including Jade! I mean Jade is 10 years old so I don't get why it should include Jade! I'm pretty sure they did it already, I feel really bad for them. Ever since I woke up this morning my stomach been feeling guilty. Cause you know doing mean things is not my thing. I really do love David not only because of money, it's because he's so kind, he's sweet and all and yeah I think he's very unique in a cool way. But I'm very sure the girls when they come back. After David left to work I went to where Chi Chi was, in a kitchen. "Chi Chi, can I talk to you?" She looked at me in a confused look and nodded. "I know where the girls ran away to!" She widened her eyes. "You do, where!" She said. "It's in the Cole's house!" Then she looked at me in surprised look. "Why the Cole's, that family hates this family, I know the whole history of how that family hates David!" "Actually, Brianna Cole, the mother which is a stripper also, paid me to act mean and racist to all of you in order for the girls to feel like they should run away and they did!" She stepped closer to me. "So you're telling me that you are a nice person and they paid you to act like you're a racist person, what were you thinking, I mean what are the Cole's planning to do with the girls!" She said. I took a very deep breath. "The older son, Bryan Cole is gonna have a sexual activity with three of them!" "Do you mean he wants to have sex with all of them, including the 10 year old Jade!" "Yes!" She almost fainted but kept balance at the same time. "What are we gonna do, it's couple of days that they didn't return back, we need to save them!" Chi Chi said. "I agree we have to, I don't care if I don't get paid for the act but I really care about this family, and I'm sorry for everything I did and said to you!" I said but this time I mean it. "It's OK you're forgiven, now we need to go and get them!" We both got our coats and went outside the house. "Johnny open the gates it's urgent!" I said and me and Chi Chi went inside my car and Johnny opened the gates and we drove out the house to the Cole's house and we finally reached there. We went inside their house cause their gate was open already since they have no gateman. "Brianna, Brianna!" I yelled til she came downstairs. "What happen Agnes!" She said. "I need to speak to you, I feel like this isn't right, I mean you all shouldn't pass your anger to the girls, like they didn't do anything wrong to you!" Then she slapped me. "I know you did not come here to insult me and my family like that, don't try to be like that asshole David!" "I understand you're mad at him for what he did to you but I actually care about the kids and I can't continue on acting like I don't care cause it's hurting me more than it's hurting them, I can give you back the money that you paid me!" "You bitch, do you know what you're saying huh do you, I don't think so, you knew what we went through and you think I'm gonna let them go cause of your innocence then you got it wrong!" She said. "Hear me out then, those kids have no mother to take care of them, lucky for Bryan and Elizabeth they do and it's you but you act like these people don't have their mom, I treat them like they're my own kids, it's only couple of days that they were gone and the family was tearing apart because of this family's jealously over David, why don't you learn how to forgive and forget!" Chi Chi said. "And you must be David's dumb maid are you, those girls are kids and yes I know that they have no mother because I am the reason the mother is dead!" We both looked at her in shocked face. "See during when Mary was pregnant for Jade I pretended to be a doctor. I stood beside her through the whole day with David being there. Til the night that David went home, I gave Mary the deadly pill, I thought it was the abortion one but it was the one that makes you overdose. So the next morning she was having a baby cause her water broke instead I punched her stomach and from there the baby got out and happily the mother died, that was the most happiest moments of my life!" I slapped her and jumped on her and the girls came running down the stairs. "Agnes what are you doing here!" Taylor said. I got off of Brianna. "Look I'm really sorry for everything I did and said to you and this time I really mean it, this woman is the real reason why your mother is dead!" They had a shocked face. "It's true!" Elizabeth walked downstairs with Bryan. "And we don't regret shit for it!" Bryan said. "Elizabeth you knew that!" Stephanie said. "Of course I did cause your mother was stuck up bitch like you and David!" Then Stephanie punched Elizabeth in a face and then Bryan kicked Stephanie in a back. "That's what you get, see Elizabeth never liked you as her friend, she was using you all the time!" They both chuckled like a villain leaving Stephanie very shocked. "Oh yeah, your little sisters were good and were a big beast on my bed when I was fucking them real hard!" Bryan said and high five Elizabeth. "Wait do you mean you did it with Jade too!" Stephanie ran to Jade to hug her. "Why didn't you told me that he raped you Jade!" "I was scared to do so Stephanie!" Then Stephanie got up to slap him but before she thought of doing that Elizabeth, Bryan and Brianna and Steve which came downstairs all had guns and pointing them at all of us. "If all of you make noise I will blow bullets at all of you guys!" Steve said. But then we heard footsteps of police officers and they handcuffed the whole Cole's family and put all of them in police truck. Then David walked in.

Taylor's POV

Me and my sisters ran to him and hugged him tightly. "We are so sorry for running away from home, we will never do that again!" Steph said. "It's OK, I'm sorry for being harsh on you guys!" He said. "I'm sorry for being harsh and acting mean to all of you guys!" Agnes said. We ran and hugged her. "Thanks for saving us, thank you Chi Chi for saving us!" Then we ran to hug Chi Chi. "We're really glad you're safe now, you guys should get your luggage, we need to go back home!" So we got our luggage and went with David to the mansion. "Do you guys think that I should marry Agnes?" He asked. "Yes we do, she deserves you!" I smiled. "Thank you for everything you did there Agnes!" "It's OK I just have to!" Then we went to our mansion and went back to our own rooms.

A month later
No one's POV

Agnes and David got married and now Agnes is the girl's mother although she's white but who cares she's enjoying life with them and yeah that's it.

THE
END!