Chapter 2

9:30 am

David's POV

I have to go to work today cause of the emergency. I know it's Sunday and we're suppose to go to church but I have to be at work urgently. Mass in church starts at 10 am so I left to work without letting my kids to know.

9:45 am

Stephanie's POV

Me and my sisters came out of our own room to see that dad is not around. Today is church and he's not here. I was starting to get worried. "Chi Chi, where's my dad?" She was cleaning the living room. "Um he left to work because it was the emergency." She said. "Oh, anyways can you cook me and my sisters scramble eggs, we're very hungry!" I walked back upstairs to check on my sisters. So we all got ready for church. Then we walked back downstairs to eat scramble eggs that Chi Chi prepared for us. "Breakfast served girls!" She said. "Thanks!" Taylor said. We ate the eggs. "Chi Chi aren't you going to eat?" Jade asked. "Yeah I will but later." Chi Chi said. "By the ways I was gonna go and give johnny his eggs." She said. "OK, but be careful he can be very stubborn!" I said to her. "No problem!" Chi Chi went outside the house to give johnny food. After we finish eating we went to our own rooms cause each of our rooms has our own two bathrooms inside. We finished brushing our teeth then we fully got ready for church cause it's about to be ten.

Johnny's POV

So I was sitting around doing nothing then I saw Chi Chi coming to my way with eggs in her hands on the plate. "Chi Chi, is this for me!" "Yes Johnny it's for you!" She said. "Yay!" He ate it up that fast. "So what is up with the kids?" "They are getting ready for church!" She said. "Who's driving them?" "Stephanie can drive so she's driving the girls including herself." "Oh and did you know that they were saying some shit about you johnny!" "Really what did they say!" "They said for me to be careful cause you can be stubborn!" She said. "And they are all pesky little bitches!" The girls came out of the house to go to the car and they heard what johnny just said. "Oh we're little pesky bitches now, don't worry we'll tell our dad to not pay your lazy ass today for what you just called us, girls get inside the car, we got church to go!" Stephanie said. "Open the gate!" I opened the gate and she drove out to church with her sisters. "Next time you really need to lower your voice Johnny!" Chi Chi said then went back to the house. I really need to lower my voice.

11:30 am

Taylor's POV

So me and my sisters came back from Church and we were hungry already so instead we drove to the fast food restaurant to eat French fries together. "I want more fries!" Jade said. "Don't worry if you're hungry then we will go back home and let Chi Chi cook for us, and this time you're watching your own plate!" Stephanie said. "We should leave now!" I said. So we all went back to the car and Steph drove us back to the mansion.