Chapter 9

(Smut might come in this chapter)

5:30 pm

Jade's POV

So me and Tay finished my experiment. "I'm gonna go with Martha, Steph and Elizabeth to the party down the block!" She said. "But who will stay here with me?" "Bryan will take good care of you!" "I don't know!" "Look, you're way too young for his interest so I think you will be fine!" We both hugged each other and she went to get ready for the party.

6:00 pm

The girls already left. So I was watching some BET show cause I was bored. "How's TV going?" Bryan said right behind me and brushing my braided hair with hands. "It's OK!" "You're bored are you?" "Yes and there is nothing else to do!" "Oh really?" Then Bryan came right in front of me. "How about this, let's do some activities together!" "Which ones?" "Fun ones that you're definitely going to enjoy sweetheart!" Then he gently caressed my cheeks. "So we're gonna start here!" "No but I have the activities in my room so come with me!" So we both walked upstairs to his room. "Girls first!" He said while opening his room door. But I noticed while he was holding door for me and I was walking in, he was looking at my butt. Well my butt is big so I see the reason why. After we walked in he locked the door. "Why did you locked the door?" "Don't worry Jade you're gonna have fun while the girls are out!" So I sat at his bed. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom so I could freshen up for the activity!" He said. So he was in the bathroom and I was just looking around his room. And then he came out of his bathroom BUTTNAKED! I was shocked and scared. "Where's your clothes?" "Oh Jade!" Then he smacked me and laid me down on his bed and he was going on top of me! "I knew that you told your sisters about me and Tay and I gotta hand it to you, you are a really good snitch, love putting your mouth in my business, well I was guessing why not make you part of my business and make you do things that grown girls do, although you do have big ass and big boobs and that body fits a 10 year old girl like you, oh you're gonna enjoy this!" Then he kissed me in my big average lips very hard. I was trying to get away but he keeps slapping me. "How does it feels like being my little bitch, well from this point on you're gonna call me daddy you little slut, clear!" I was scared and nodded quickly. I was scared cause I thought he was gonna kill me. So he stripped my clothes off. He kissed my private part. Then he was sucking my boobs. Then I was forced by him to kiss his abs and he was moaning. "Tell me slut, who's your daddy, TELL ME!!" He was moaning loud. "You're my daddy!" I said while trying to kiss his abs. After I finished that part he turned me over and put his penis in my butt. He was pounding hard. "Wait, that hurts!" I was panting cause his penis was so big that my butt just couldn't risk it but it has to. "Well you're gonna deal with it slut, who's your daddy one more time!" "You are!" Then he slapped me in my head. "I am what!" He shouted. "You're my daddy!" Then he rubbed my butt gently and kept slapping it. Then he continued to pound it. After he finished he made me suck his dick. So I did that although my mouth couldn't handle it but he kept throbbing my head into it. This rape continued on for three hours. After we finished with the whole thing he told me to put back my clothes on. "I really had fun with that activity we did, even the cum looks adorable at your face Jade!" I don't look good with the cum at my face. "Looks like your virginity is lost, so proud!" He said. I wanted to slap him but he is stronger than me. All of a sudden he pulled out the gun. "Look here, if you tell your sisters about this, your head will be blown with bullets which means I will kill you and your sisters!" I nodded. "Good!" Then I ran to the girls room and sat there crying alone cause the girls won't be back from the party til next three hours. I was shaking I was scared frightened all of above. I could barely eat and can barely walk properly cause of the rape cause his dick was too big for my area. I lost my virginity to a 23 year old man not even teen, an adult. Bryan is such a pedophile and a pervert. I don't like living in this house anymore.