Chapter 6

Stephanie's POV

So it's 12:30 in midnight and we're still running to my friend's house. Then couple of minutes later, we reached there. My friend's family is a black rich family as well but they have no gateman. So I rang their gate bell so one of them can open the gate for us. Then my friend opened the gate but was still half sleepy. "Stephanie!" "Elizabeth!" With the little energy we had we ran and hugged each other. "And this must be your sisters Taylor and Jade!" She said while smiling. "What are you guys doing here in midnight?" She said. "My dad brought in a most racist white lady, her name is Agnes Miller and she came from Italy. And she was abusing us at home and told my dad the opposite and he hit us with belt for nothing!" "We can't live in that house with that lady over there!" Tay said. "It's OK come inside you guys must be very tired!" She escorted us inside her mansion. And when we got inside she took us to her big bedroom. "Well you girls can sleep in these extra beds I have." We plopped to our own beds that we're sleeping in. "So when are you guys thinking about going back to your homes!" Elizabeth said. "When that lady leaves!" Jade said. "Can we get some sleep!" I said. "Sure, I was gonna do the same thing!" And from there we slept.

8:30 am

So me and my sisters woke up and went to the bathroom to brush our teeth. After we came out, the sexiest man I have ever seen came out of his room guessing that is Elizabeth's older brother. "And who are you?" He said. "Oh um I am your sister's best friend, Stephanie Milo and I came here with my two little sisters." While I saying it he was looking up and down at my body. "Well my name is Bryan Cole!" He said and we shake hands with each other but he didn't seem to let go of my hand at that moment til he did. "Sorry I just get excited for many reasons when people like you comes here!" And he was still looking up and down at my body while he was saying that. Well this is interesting. So after that I went with my sisters to the kitchen to eat breakfast with Elizabeth and her family. "And you must be our dearly daughter's friend!" Elizabeth's mother said. "Oh, I'm Brianna Cole, her mother and this is her father and my husband Steve Cole!" She kissed Steve in lips for quick second. "Oh I see!" I said. "So why are you here?" Steve asked. "My father wasn't being very nice to us lately and we felt like we couldn't stay there!" I didn't want to tell the parents that Agnes is the real reason why we ran away. "Well please make this your home, we're gonna be here for you anytime!" Brianna said. "Martha, give the girls water!" Martha is their house maid. She got us waters. "Thank you!" Jade said. "You're welcome sweetheart, what's your names!" Martha said. "I'm Stephanie Milo, I'm Taylor Milo, I'm Jade Milo!" We all said. "Woe what a wonderful names for all of you!" Steve said. "Well me and my wife are late for work, honey let's go!" "Right at ya!" The parents both left to work. Meanwhile I went straight to talking to Elizabeth. "I really like your family and your parents Elizabeth!" "Thanks you know we're all here for you and your adorable sisters!" She said.

Taylor's POV

12:09 pm

So I was checking what's on TV and of course there is nothing on TV again! So I went to the kitchen and grabbed some chocolate cookies til Bryan came. "So what are you doing with those desert?" "I'm gonna eat it!" So I ate the desert and he was looking at my body up and down as I noticed. To be honest he is sexy but he's 23 years old and I'm only 16 years old. "You look hot!" He said. He's calling me hot! "You too!" "My parents isn't gonna be here til night time, maybe that will give time for me and you to get to it!" I know what he means by that but I am no slut here and I didn't came here to have sex with any although I never did it before. "I am a virgin so I never did it before!" "Don't worry I'll make it gentle and I'll help you lose your virginity!" He said while touching my boobs. "Not now, please stop!" Then he removed his hands from my boobs. "Oh so it's like that Tay!" He yelled at me angrily. "Sorry!" "Tay, you'll see what I'll do to you, you just put this in hard way, so you'll see!" Then he walked away. Now I felt horrible and scared at the same time.

Chi Chi's POV

I am very worried. The girls didn't seem to be anywhere in this house but the most part is that Agnes Miller made David to not care about his kids. I am very ashamed at him. "Chi Chi, give me soda!" Agnes said. I went to give her soda then she snatched it away from me. Damn that woman is heartless. "Agnes, can I tell you something!" "What!" "The girls are missing!" "Like I care!" "The thing you just said, doesn't that make you feel heartless!" Then she got up and slapped my face. "I will make sure David fires you tonight!" Them she walked into her room. I am really worried about the kids.

Agnes' POV

I really don't care about the kids. They can go report to the police and all but I wouldn't care about it. I see that David doesn't care about it so why should I! The house actually feels more quiet without them.