Revelation

No one POV

The story begins a week after they found out who A was. Charlotte is in jail the girls are no longer in danger and are ready to move on with their lives. Alison will be staying in Rosewood. Emily will be moving to California, Hannah will be in New York, Spencer will be Washington and Aria will be in Georgia. This will be the last time the girls will all be together for a while before they start their new lives. 

Alison POV

I can not believe it is finally over. No more fear, no more hurt, no more torture. A is finally gone. So why am I staying in Rosewood again? I asked myself that question while applying to Hollis College for Education. Yea, I can not believe it either! Me, Ali D, Ms. Queen B herself, wanting to become a teacher. Who would have thought. As I sit at the Brew waiting on the girls to arrive I can not help but think about these past 2 years with Emily since I returned. She is leaving for California soon and I am not sure how I feel. When I first got back I tried to make everything right with everyone especially Emily. I mean I had too. Being away and watching her from afar made me come to grips with my feelings. So, when I had the chance, I tried my best to open up. I told her that the kisses we shared were not just for practice. That I missed her the most out of all the girls. We had a moment together but then our moment got overshadowed by drama with Mona, my constant lies and fears of being honest and A. Now anything we could have had is gone. She is leaving in a few hours and off to a new world where she will forget all about Rosewood ....and me....

Emliy POV

I can not believe I am getting the hell up out of Rosewood. I am so excited. I never thought I would see the day. As I pack up all the good and bad memories that were made in this room, I can not help but feel a little sad too. I will miss my parents, my home, my friends and I will miss Alison the most. When she came back to Rosewood I really thought fate was on our side. Especially after she finally let down her wall with me and expressed some sort of feelings for me. But of course, life never goes how we want it. A was still playing games with us and Ali was still lying. After the whole Monas death, Ali going to jail and the girls and I ending up in the dollhouse, that door was never opened again between us. I guess its time for me to let out that flame I have for Ali. Hey, I am headed to Cali you know. New beginnings. I like the sound of that. 

A/N this is just the first chapter. I have so many ideas on how I want this story to go so please bare with me. Hopefully by the end of the weekend I will have a few chapters to tie you over since those will be my only days to write. Please comment and let me know what you think so far. :)