Blame it on the alcohol...or that phone call

A/N So SMUT warning.  And this is the longest chapter so far. This is my first time writing smut so please be nice!! LOL I've realized that have sex and writing smut are two totally different things. LOL but I am truly enjoying writing and I hope you are enjoying the story so far. Please comment and vote!! <3 

Emily's POV 

As I come out of the locker room I see my family and girlfriend waiting for me. "Congratulations Emmy, we are so proud of you," my father Wayne says while my mom, Pam nods agreeing. "Let's go to dinner and celebrate on us, meal on us," she says. "Can we have pizza, I don't need anything fancy guys," I say knowing pizza is my favorite. "Anything for our Olympian," my parents say in unison. 

We make our way to the local pizza joint in town and take a table. Everyone is sitting around the table talking about the meet and how I was feeling about getting scouted when my phone rings a unknown number. At first I hesitate to pick up because I don't usually pick up numbers I do not know. But this time my gut was telling me to pick up so I did.

"Hello?" I say to the person on the other line. No answer. "Hellooooo," I say again. Just when I am about to hang up the phone there is a very soft almost angelic voice that comes from the other end. "Hello Emily," the voice lets out and I instantly know whose voice it is. I immediately excused myself from the table and walked outside of the restaurant. "Alison," I respond my voice shaken with nerves. "Yes, its me," she said. I awkward silence comes over the phone call until she breaks it. "I know you still hate me for waiting until you left for college to apologize and I am sorry for never making things work between us and being afraid to even try," she says, and I can tell she is holding back tears. I remained silent. "I just called to tell you congratulations. I heard about your win and getting the ticket to the Olympics. I always knew you could do it my mer--," she says starting to call me her mermaid but didn't finish. I was in complete shock. All I could say in response was thank you. "Well Ill let you go I know you are probably celebrating she says and I can again hear the sadness in her voice. "Can I call or text your sometimes," I say not realizing what just came out of my mouth. "Ye-ss, yes if you want," she says nervously. "Good night Alison," I say starting to grin. "Goodnight Emily," she says before disconnecting. "Did that just happen?" I say to myself looking down at the phone. 

I head back inside to join everyone. "Who was that baby, you were gone for awhile I was getting worried," Alexa says rubbing my thigh under the table. After getting off the phone with Alison, I complete forgot just that quickly that I had a girlfriend. A live-in girlfriend and that. "Nobody really babe just some old friends from school congratulating me," I say planting a kiss on her cheek. I wasn't technically lying. Alison was an old friend from school congratulating me. 

After another hour or so of dinner and conversation, Hanna leans over the table to me. "Lets really go out and celebrate," she says to me and winks. "Club, oh Im in," I say excitedly. We bid goodnight to my parents and head to a local club that all my teammates were talking about going tonight. 

First rounds on me bitchezzzzz,"I yell. I'm going to the Olympics and we about to get white girl wasted!! I was feeling so happy in this moment. Hanna and my family is here, I just own our meet and got scouted by a Olympic scout and I still had Alison on my mind from our small conversation, I wanted to party the night away and that's what I'm going to do!!!

 I start just taking shot after shot until I begin to feel loose. "Babe, don't you think you had enough shots? How about we get you some water,"  Alexia says pulling my arm to go back to the bar and get water. "No babe this is a celebration so lets partyyyyy," I say grabbing her arm to turn the opposite way of the bar to the dance floor. 

They were playing Don't cha by pussycat dolls and I felt like dancing. I begin to grind my butt in Alexia center with my hand grabbing the back of her neck. She kissed my soft spot on my neck and that sent shivers down my spine. I then turned around and put my hand up her skirt and smirked at her because she didn't have any panties on. 

"Oh, someone thought they were going to get lucky tonight," I say slurring a bit. "A girl can hope," she whispers in my ear which shot a tingling in my center. I felt how wet Alexia was as I being to rub on her clit as we danced. "Home...now.." she said breathing a bit heavy from the arousal. "Hey Han, we are leaving," I yell. "Go, Go Ill be fine," she said smiling in the face of one of my teammates. I don't have time to ask questions about why Hanna is in this girls face when she is not gay and has Caleb back in New York because as soon as I am about to say something Alexia grabs my hand and puts it under her skirt again and says "see how wet I am. We need to go now." I turn around and stumble to the exit.

Alexia drove to the club and stayed sober, so I could have a good time. We pull up to our apartment and run to the door. She begins to fumble with the keys as I suck on her soft spot. She finally gets the door open and push her into the house and slam her against the door. I lock the door behind her as I stare at her with lust in her eyes. "Bed now.." she says. We make our way to our bed room and immediately take off every piece of clothing skipping the 4play. Drunk me did not want to make love tonight, I just wanted to fuck. I push her naked body onto the bed and get on top straddling her. The heat from our centers touching made both of us moan with desire. I begin to suck on her lips and bite a bit on her bottom lip which makes her moan while rubbing our centers together in a slow but steady speed. 

"Ride me faster baby," she lets out and I obey. I begin to pick up speed and reach behind me and stick two fingers inside her which made her gasp in shock. Then I begin to thrust in deep curling two fingers to hit her g-spot. Juices and moans are beginning to spill out from the both of us. I feel my walls begin to tighten from the friction from our centers rubbing together and I feel her walls tightening from my fingers and the friction. I want both of us to come together. I swear its so sexy. "Fuck Em, Fuck, she screams out. I get so lost I about to go over the edge. "Baby I'm coming, I'm coming is all I remember saying before we both exploded onto each other.

"Oh I'm not done withyou yet, we both need to clean up our mess we made," I say and I get in the 69 positionon top of her. We both clean up each other juices and suck on each other's clituntil they were both throbbing. I stick my tongue and licked and sucked on hercenter as she dug her nails in my skin making a high-pitched moan. We are bothabout to come on each other again when she stops to flip me over and says, "Nobaby let me show you how proud of you I am," When Alexia said that I lost it.But I didn't hear Alexia say it I heard Alison's voice. Now I know I am drunk.Alexia sticks two fingers and my hips rise from the bed. She begins it thrusther fingers inside of me at a fast pace and my legs beg to go weak. I feel myeyes get heavy and my breathing has picked up as I am reaching my climax. "B-A-B-YIM COMING, IM COMING, SHIT Ali!  I scream At the same time as I let out myjuices onto her hand. In that moment I got sober real quick because I justfucked up. I closed my eyes and acted like I fell asleep after I came so I didn't have to deal with what I just did tonight. Did I just really yell out Alison's name? I don't know how I am going to fix this one