title of your story

His smile was sad and kind, it was so unlike him and it made Kagomes heart throb. He reached out slowly in aw and touched her face with his clawed hands. He wished he had more time, so much more time.

'Kagome..'

Was this real? could he really be here?

'Kagome there isn't much time. I came to tell you that I'm sorry and one day, long from now I will be reincarnated and we can be together'.

He watched carefully as this information set in. He could hear her heart beating fast and hard.

'And...', he trailed off trying to figure out how to say his next words. Carefully he continued ' I want you to stay with Koga an-and...I approve of whatever relation you choose to have with him in this life'.

Kagome thought she might faint. Please don't let this be a dream she begged...

One more thing Inuyasha thought, just one more thing to keep me going until we meet again. He leaned in slowly, not wanting to startle her and he kissed her so softly and gently she wasn't sure if it was real. She was overwhelmed by his presence. His scent, his touch, his taste. She savored every moment until she could feel him drifting away. She kissed him harder wishing he could take her with him, she tried to keep him there as long as she could until she was sure she was kissing Koga.

Please vote:) thx