title of your story

' But I want you'

Koga was well past his limit. How could she do that to him he didn't want to hurt her, but she looked so earnest and desperate...She struggled trying to break free of his grip, he didn't want to hurt her so he let go and managed to put some distance between them. She crawled towards him on all fours. Koga was so ashamed, but there was no way he could resist her if she really wanted it. He groaned as his member started to throb, it was becoming a very painful experience if it wasn't touched soon....

She crawled into his lap, pressing her hand against his hard. He almost fainted with relief. She kissed him as he leaned back on his arms supporting their weight. Slowly trailing down to his neck as she undid the tie in his hair, letting it cascade down his back and around her fingers.

Next she undid his armor and kissed her way down to his cock. His body was nice and hard, lean, and muscular she ran her finger tips over his hot skin making him whine. Slowly and teasingly she kissed the tip of his cock, making it twitch. She had never done this before, she was still a virgin and was unsure of herself, but Koga seemed to like it so she continued.

as always thx for reading and feel free to vote:)