Koga and Kagome

It had been a month since she killed Inuyasha. She remembered the joy she felt. They had been nearing Naraku for weeks and they all sensed it was coming to an end. And it did. After defeating Naraku, Kagome's heart was filled with so much joy. Everyone's wishes could finally come true....but what had that really meant?

She had always known what Inuyasha wanted, so why still a month later did she still not understand what he chose? Maybe somewhere deep in her heart she had hoped he'd change his mind, that he'd rather stay with her and start a family. why had she thought such foolish things. Inuyasha never forgot to remind her what a burden she was to him. She was so blind. Reality and love can never come to terms.

When he secured the sacred jewel, he looked so excited and she had even urged him to hurry and make his wish. What had happened next was horrifying. Something she'd never forget was how it felt when he looked at her. She had loved him for years, wanted him and only him and she thought he loved her too. The look he gave her that day, after transforming into a full demon.He was so cold. Every ounce of feeling drained from his dark eyes. She was meat. Something to devour and destroy. There was no contemplation when he looked at her. He lunged, but still she trusted him so much, wanted him so much she didn't move.

Inuyasha's still in there. I'll bring him back, I know I can.

He threw blades of blood at her, this time they were different. They were black. Had that meant his blood turned black as well?  His blood black, his heart dead, and his eyes cold.....

It was Koga who had jumped in and saved her. He was cut by the blade on his right cheek and suffered an effect much like that caused by acid. Only much stronger. Koga and Inuyasha fought hard, but it became clear Koga could couldn't hold a fight against Inuyasha in his new form. Songo, Miroku, Shippo, and the others couldn't move. This used to be their friend. Kagome had to make a decision.  She could feel it. There was no way Inuyasha could ever turn back. He was gone forever, with that reality she almost aimed for herself. She planned to shoot him and then herself. She shot him right in the heart. He seemed so peaceful and serene she watched him lay there motionless. Her heart could never be resurrected. She pulled out another arrow and pressed the point against her chest, but it was broken in half so quick she didn't have time to react. The last thing she remembered was Koga. Koga holding her and telling her it would be ok. Then she fainted.

Hey i'll keep it short:)

I'd love feedback and any votes or likes are always welcome thnx:)