title of your story

'Kagome...this is your first time isn't it'?

She blushed at such a personal question, but nodded her head. Koga mulled this over for a minute.

'Do you want me to keep going'? he made sure she understood that he loved her no matter what. He'd wait for her forever. Kagome said nothing, but nodded her head. Koga smiled sweetly and reassuringly at her and then leaned in to kiss her again and again. The truth was he was nervous too. He had had sex before, but never done it with any one he really cared about. He cared about Kagome though and he wanted her first time to be perfect for her.

Slowly he began to rub the tip of his cock up and down her core, making her wet all over again. Finally she began to grow impatient and writhe. She was ready and she wanted Koga now. Slowly he slid into her. He could hear her little cry and it almost made him jump, he couldn't hurt her. Even slower this time he began to move back and forth. The realization of finally being connected with Kagome in such an intimate way had set in. She was his now and no one else's. She began to moan and rock her hips against his so he sped up. The sight of her naked, the feel of her body, and the sound of her moaning was overwhelming. Kagome too, was completely intoxicated by Koga. He was so handsome and sweet and whenever he was near her, she felt so safe. She was happy he was her first. This is how it should be she thought. She loved him.

 The end

vote if u want me to do a future story where Kagome and Inuyasha's reincarnation get together or a seshomaru and rin story!:)