title of your story

Kagome never knew how good it felt to please someone you care about. She also never knew how good it could taste. She loved the taste of Koga and took him deeper in her mouth swirling her tongue around his thickness. He groaned and whined and the sounds made something in the pit of her stomach throb. He was burning hot, his skin setting her on fire.

'mmmmmmm'', she sighed as pre-cum started to fill her mouth.

Koga's breathe caught at the sound of something so erotic, if she continued he might explode. Gently he pulled her face up to meet his and kissed her hard until she was out of breathe. Then he pushed her down onto the bed of furs. Her milky skin was illuminated in the moonlight, giving her the appearance of a goddess. Slowly and barely touching her he ran his fingers along the skin of her stomach. Making her writhe with anticipation. Koga had, had his share of women before he met Kagome and swore them all off and he knew that the lightest touches made you feel the most. She arched her back up to meet his fingers, suppressing a cry of pleasure that was rising in her throat.

 She looked delicious, he thought to himself. I'll just have to have a taste. He undid her lacy bra and fondled one breast as he licked and sucked the other, toying with her nipples. She moaned out loud and then blushed. How sweet, the sight made Koga's cheeks burn red and he quickly continued to play with her, hoping she'd do it again. His kissed turned into long strokes of his tongue down her stomach and to her panties.