Chapter 3

The last bell rang and I stood up from my seat and left the class.

I walked out the door and saw Jenna in the distance with her group of friends.

She was staring at me, like she was killing me in her head.

She gave me a dirty look and turned back around.

I was about to leave when she walked up to me.

Before I could say anything she pushed me, making me bang the back of my head against my locker.

I heard gasps everywhere. Everything was a blur.

I fell to ground moaning. I felt stabbing pains in my sides and realized I turned into her dummy.

Kicking, pushing, punching, hair grabbing.

I covered my head with my arms, protecting my face.

Suddenly the kicking stopped.

I wasn't able to see clearly and everything looked to be slow.

Something, or someone was on top of me screaming.

I saw a long blonde haired figure being pulled anxiously away from me, shouting at the shadow above me.

As soon as the blonde was taken away I soon felt crowded. Different colors were surrounding me.

Arms grabbed around my waist, and I started to scream.

"DON'T TOUCH ME! LET ME GO!

Shaking, screaming, crying is all I remember,

until everything went black.

-

"She'll be fine. She just needs to rest for a couple of days." Was all I barely heard as my eyes started to slightly open.

I groaned to the bright light above me, maybe a little too bright.

Was I dead?

I panicked, quickly sitting up from white sheets.

"Karlie it's okay! You're fine!" A voice reassured me, my vision was a little blurred, but it cleared to see Harry sitting next to me his hands on my shoulders.

"It's okay." He repeated.

He gave me a little smirk and laughed to himself, probably amused by how dumb I looked freaking out thinking I wasn't alive.

I judged my surroundings, and my heart sank.

Nervously feeling panic again I slowly looked down at my wrist.

A wristband with my first and last name, date of birth, and other personal information.

I was in a hospital.

"What am I-?"

"Jenna." Was all Harry said.

It took me a while to process Harrys words, till I received a small flashback of Jenna slamming me on the locker.

I quickly pushed the thought away.

"She's expelled and is forced to do community service for the summer."

"Why is she getting such a bad punishment? I mean, she only hurt me a little.."

"A little!? Karlie, she almost killed you! You're heart stopped when she- " that's when he realized he said too much.

"So..?"

Harrys smirk was completely gone, instead covering it up with disbelief.

"What do you mean ' so' ?" He asks