Chapter 3

Aurelia Esme

Ive been home for about two months now, I literally don't know what I'm doing with my life, everyday I've either been at home binge watching series or hanging out with Millie ( and the ST cast and IT cast)

Almost everyone new I was back home now, except Finn I didn't want anyone telling him, but I'm sure he had gotten a hint that I'm back because of Instagram posts and snapchats.

Everyone was trying to persuade me to go to the collage they were going to, it wasn't very far from where I lived, so I'll probably get to come home everyday which was good. But the only bad thing was everyone new about what I had done at my old school and it's the middle of the year which is weird because everyone would be settled in there classes by now.

But I guess I had a chance, my mom's brother was the chancellor of the university so there's a 100% chance I'll get in easy.

This past week I was scared to ask my mom, but today i went downstairs to ask my mom to see if I could get in she was reading a book and it looked interesting.

But this situation was life or death so I asked her anyways.

she was pretty happy that I decided to go back to school and called in straight away. I stood there while she talked on the phone.

"Uh - hey Big bro you reckon you could do me a favour?" My mom was holding on to the phone tightly and I new she was serious because I could tell by her face.

About five minutes of watching my mom talk on the phone she did the thumbs up a huge smile spread across my face.

"Uh-huh, yes I understand okay thank you so much!"

"He said you can go in next Monday!"

My mom and I did a little victory dance around the kitchen, but I stopped when I saw a concern look in her eyes.

"Mom, what's wrong? I know that look"

"I just don't want you to get with the wrong crowd again, I mean what if they kick you out?"

"It's fine mom honestly! I've got Wyatt (ST cast and ST cast)

"Oh yes I forgot about them! There good influences those kids!"

"See you have nothing to worry about! So go back to reading your book!" I sit my mom down on the couch and go text the others about the good news.

[groupchat]

(Aurelia)Finn's ex: GUYZ I HAVE GUD NEWS!!

(Millie)Bobby- pin: WHATTT?!

(Wyatt)WHYAT: Don't tell me your back with Finn :(

Finn's Ex: if I was with Finn I would have changed my name idiot

WHYAT: okay good ;)

(Maddie)Ballerina: Okay anyways what's the GUD news?

(Jaeden) Library: Yeah come on make my day 100x better

Finn's Ex: Okay..well I GOT FREAKING ACCEPTED

(Jack) Ellie's slave: Ah yes!!

Bobby- pin: OMG IM FREAKING OUT

Finn's Ex: same!!

WHYAT: yay! U can clean my dorm room :)

(Chosen) The chosen one: typical Wyatt

(Sadie) Party pooper: of course Wyatt would say that

WHYAT: quit roasting me guys I'm a real soft guy come on! Take it easy

Ellie's slave: more like a controlling guy

WHYAT: not as controlling as your gf

(Jeremy) Benjamin: ....

Ellie's slave has left the groupchat

Finn's Ex: Good one wyatt

(Noah) Smol: ANYWAYS Great news Lia! And your an asshole Wyatt.

WHYAT: aww thanku Smol for noticing my specialties

☀︎

This was real short :( but I'll update two long chapters tomorrow :)