A vision

Dave p.o.v
  "Dave don't run away. It won't solve nothing." Rose said.

I looked at (y/n). Rose was right, it was time for me to face my fear, not that I have one.
Yep cool kids ain't scared of nothing.

"Dave, it's okay to be scared." Rose spoke.

I dropped the plate of food in my hand. "What?! Who said I was scared? I am not, I am only worried for (y/n)." I bend down and pick up the mess.

Rose sighs. "Okay if you say so."

"(Y/n) it's time to eat!" Rose yelled.

(Y/n) immediately came in running and sat in a chair. "Where is Dave?" She ask.

"I'm right here." I stand up and throw the food and plate in the trash.

"Oh...Dave we can break things here?" She asked me.

I sigh. "No (y/n) I accidentally dropped it."

"Oh..." (y/n) eats her food quietly. That never happened before.

(Y/n) would always have something to say when we eat and she was never quiet for long.

(Y/n) p.o.v
  Why does it feel like something bad was going to happen? I didn't know why.

"Let's take her." I heard a deep voice.

Then a older man in a suit appeared. He looked scary for a human and serious. I look down at my paws.

"Are you (y/n)?" He asked.

I shake my head in agreement. Then he picks me up and carries me away from my home. "Dave?" I start to cry.

Then I felt someone shake my me. I closed my eyes and opened them to see Dave in front of me.

I was a few feet away from the table and I look around to make sure the man wasn't here.

"(Y/n) are you alright?" Dave asks.

I nod my head and wipe away my tears. "Can you tell me what you saw?" Dave asked me.

I look up to see Rose and shake my head a 'no'. "Eat then. You must be hungry." Rose said.

"No thank you. I'm not hungry no more." I get off the chair and watch tv.

Everything was going to be alright. No it isn't, this visions seemed like it was going to happen later.

I watch tv to take my mind off of the vision.

Dave p.o.v
"Dave is (y/n) alright?" Rose asked me.

I don't respond, I look at (y/n) as she watched tv quietly.

Dirk p.o.v
  I was watching tv and then I heard a knock. I get up and open the door. Then I see some fucking men in suits and they had shades on.

"Those are some lame ass shades." I spoke out loud.

"Is Dave strider home?" One of them asked.