Tragedy

Dave p.o.v
  It's been a month since I found (y/n). (y/n) words have grown and she has grown big. I also bought her own bed.
"Dave can we go and see Daddy?" She bounces on me.

"Yeah alright, lets go." I get up from the couch and get dressed.

We drive towards Karkat hive. "Why don't you just tell Karkitty that you like him?" (Y/n) asked as I hold her paw, carp I still haven't told her.

"It's not that easy sweetie." I answer.

"Fine but I need to tell you that something."

"What?" I look at her.

"Can we go to the mall and get a present for daddy?"

"Why?"

"I accidentally lost his crab plush toy." She said sadly.

"Okay the but first we need to pick Karkat up and then we'll go to the mall."

"Thanks Dave!" She said.

*******

"Lets go to the mall." I say.

"WHY?" Karkat asks.

"Um.....we need to get something and then we will be out of there and back at home in no time." I said.

"OKAY THEN LETS HURRY UP." He said and grabbed (y/n) and started to walk to the mall.

********

"WHY ARE WE IN THE TOY STORE?!" Karkat gets mad and (y/n) gets nervous.

"Karkat don't be like that." I grin at him and he looks at (y/n).

"OKAY HURRY UP AND GET YOUR FUCKING TOY." Karkat said.

"Okay!" (Y/n) runs off to get her toys.

"Karkat don't act like that." I said.

"SORRY ITS JUST THAT I LOST SOMETHING IMPORTANT TO ME." He grinned.

"Well you still don't need to act like that around her." I said.

"SORRY." He said and then I went off to (y/n) direction.

I stepped on a toy on the floor and then looked around to find (y/n) nowhere. I went back to Karkat "I can't find (y/n)!" I say in panic.

"WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU LEAVE HER?" Karkat said and we start to look for her.

Then I heard a yell. "Dave!" That was her voice and I saw her being carried by someone.

"(Y/n)!" I call out and run towards them.

"DAVE!" Karkat calls out and I ignore him and run to get (y/n).

(Y/n) p.o.v
  "OKAY HURRY UP AND GET YOUR FUCKING TOY." Daddy said and I went to get it.

I saw the toy that looked like Karkat plush toy and picked it up. "Perfect!" I said and then someone stepped on my tail and I let out a yelp of pain.

Someone picked me up. "Where is your mother lil one?" A troll said and it was not like Gamzee or Karkat or any other troll I met.