He loves me, he loves me not.

The Devil got the cigar he found much needed, letting the smoke drift towards the ceiling of the Casino. It was nearing closing time as people bid each other farewell, ended their games, and finished their drinks. The Devil watched on the side lines as his trusty workers helped clean and shoo away patrons that were too drunk to realize time had flown by. Nothing new.

     King dice scooped up some of the glasses off of tables and what-not to aid in the cleaning- business was booming again. The Devil never doubted it. He held the cigar between his lips, cracking his knuckles with a quiet growl. He observed a little more, seeing most of them start to finish up. Soon all of the customers were gone, and the workers tended to their jobs. Dice helped slightly but was more eager to leave them be, he had already been working all day and needed some rest. Assuming the Devil didn't ask anything of him.

     As he covered a yawn with his hand, the Devil's eyes caught his glance glittery that pretty yellow they were. He decided he may as well wish him goodnight, there's no point in not.

     "Hello Dice." The Devil greeted him, smiling at him. Dice returned the smile, a little tiredly but he was still happy.

     King Dice cleared his throat, crossing his arms. "Hey, Boss." He leaned against the wall, his shoulder pressed up against the wallpaper. "How's it going?"

     Devil shrugged, flicking the cigar ash to the carpet of the Casino. "Alright," He replied, faking a frown. "Although, you did turn down a game with me."

     Dice rolled his eyes, laughing quietly. "Boss, come on. You know I don't like playing while I work. Besides- you still won't tell me what I said the last time I was extremely drunk... Still dunno why." He mumbled, shifting so he was more comfortable.

     He watched him closely, seeing him fidget. It was something he did when he was uncomfortable. He'd known him long enough to notice the little things. His soul was in his possession after all. He sort of wished he'd succumbed to he game again. He knew Dice hated truth or dare. If only-

      "Boss?" King's voice knocked him out of his thought, he was snapping his fingers in front of his face. "You alright there? You look upset."

     "Huh? Yeah, I'm fine." Devil grumbled, taking a long drag on his cigarette. He paused, his pupils narrowing a little. "Dice?"

     "Mhm?" Dice raised a brow a him, tapping the ground with his foot.

     "...Truth or Dare?"

     "Boss."

     "Answer the question, Dice." He replied, almost sternly. "-please."

     Dice's expression went a little upset, a small pout completing the look. "...Fine. Truth."

     The Devil grit his teeth, spinning the cigar between his fingers. Did he dare? ...Of course he did.

     "Do you like me?"

     "...Well, naturally. You are my boss."

     "No. No." He waved it off, shaking his head. "Do you... Like me."

     King Dice stared at him for a moment, his expression shifting from confused to- embarrassed. His eyes gaining their lime colored irises, pupils dilated a bit. Magenta dusting over his cheeks.

Oh... Oh dear. Had he made a mistake?
------
WoAH LOOK ANOTHER ONE-

I gotta say guys, I'm actually really enjoying writing this XD
Thank you for all the reads and the lovely comments!

Hope you enjoy this part too ^^!