Sleep now

Prologue

The Team came home from their latest mission, completely exhausted. Usually, they are tired, but they have never felt this tired before. They walked into the main area of the cave to see their mentors waiting for them.

"Uncle J'onnz!" M'gann cheers happily while flying to her uncle.

"Hello M'gann," he says while hugging her.

"What brings you here Annex?" Kaldur asks politely.

"We all just came for a visit my son," Aquaman answers.

As they all chatted back and forth, Wolf starts to spin around in circles and loudly barking.

"Wolf what's wrong?" Conner asks while stroking AWolf to calm him down.

"Maybe he wants a snack. I know I do," Wally says while speeding to the kitchen.

"He's not hungry," he muttered while trying to keep Wolf still enough to examine him.

"Leave it to Kid Mouth to think about food," Artemis says while rolling her eyes.

"Artemis please be," Kaldur starts but moans in pain, holding his temple softly.

"Kaldur are you well?" Aquaman asks while placing a hand on Kaldur's shoulder.

"Uncle B, I'm not feeling so hot," Wally says while leaning heavily on the counter.

"Wally you alright?" Flash asks while speeding to him.

"Ollie what's happening?" Artemis asks leaning heavily on him.

"I don't know. J'onn what's happing to them?" Green Arrow asks while leading Artemis to a chair.

"I do not know," he answers while holding M'gann as she whimpered in pain.

"Bats," Robin moans while holding his head.

Batman simply wraps him in his cape while whispering to him softly in Romanian.

"Connor, are you feeling this too?" Superman asks worriedly while kneeling down next to him.

"A little yes," Connor moans out while Wolf curled around him.

Kaldur starts to tremble against his mentor's touch as a loud painful scream before collapsing to the cave floor, cradling his throbbing head.

"Kaldur!" Aquaman shouts while trying to wake him up.

Soon Wally, Artemis, M'gann, Robin and Conner scream then fall to the ground, passing out. All of them try to wake them up before picking them up and carrying them to the infirmary.