Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven: Graduation Party & Newborn Army.

(That gif though 😍😍😂)

//Malia's P.O.V//

Convincing Embry to let me leave after the makeout session was hard. He wanted me to cancel, if it was just plans... I would. But since it was my first and last graduation party, I didn't want to. So, I convinced him that I was only his after tonight.

Every senior from this year was here and so was a few of people dates and friends and even friend dates. It was crazy how full this house was considering how huge it is. I was taking pictures with some of the seniors from this year. I had a cup of water in my hand, I haven't been drinking anything all night though.

Jessica, Angela, and I got a picture and right after the picture was took Bella walked in. "You made it!" Angela said excitedly as her and Jessica hugged Bella.

"What did you think of my speech? To easy-breezy? Too self-helpful? You hated it..." Jessica asked. I laughed lightly. That's all she has been stressing over is how her speech went.

"No. I think you pretty much nailed it." Bella told her.

"That's what I told her." I told Bella who laughed when I told her that.

"Yeah? It's like I was born to lead right?" Jessica asked as she laughed.

"This is my song, let's go." Angela said and pulled Jessica to the middle of the room. I laughed and turned to Bella.

"How'd you convince Embry to let you come?" Bella asked with a eyebrow raised.

I looked down at the floor, "I didn't tell him I was coming here... I told him I was going out with friends." I told her and she gave me a look. "I know I shouldn't have lied but this is my first and last graduation party. I wanna enjoy it and if he knew I was here he'd freak out. Just please, don't tell Jake I was here."

Bella then looked behind us, her eyes wide. "I think he's gonna find out himself." Bella said and i felt my eyes go wide. I spun around and immediately locked eyes with Embry. "What're you doing here?" Bella asked as Jacob, Quil and Embry stopped in front of us.

I walked over to Embry who looked upset. "Embry, before you get mad-" I was cut off by him grabbing my hand and taking me outside.

"You don't think I should be mad? You lied to me." Embry told me as his eyes showed how much it hurt him.

"To be honest, I told you I was going out with friends." I told him as I took a step closer to him. "Embry, please." I begged as he shook his head.