TMBIMS: Chapter 11

*WALLACH POV*

I don't know what had stuck on my mind and I just found myself dialling the number of Aria. I don't know but lately I missed her. I wan't to hear her voice or see the brightness of her face when she laugh. The more I think about her the more that I want to be with her. To hold her the way I want to. But, that thing won't happen anymore. I have to do something important. I need to do it for her safety. All I wanted to do is to keep her safe and secured. Even if I will turn around the world upside down just to catch the culprit.

"I won't let anyone or anything to hurt you my Aria. Even if I need to stop myself to be with you. Because I only wanted for you is to be secured. Goodnight my queen. I love you." I whispered before I hung up the call.

After our little conversation I contact Cindy. It's been a long time she send me a report. After a third ring she answered the call.

"Oh napatawag ka?" she asked. Tsk. What a rude lady. If her brother hear this, I'm sure they're in a big disaster. Ayaw kasi ni Arkin na sumagot ng ganoon ang kakambal niya dahil ito lang ang magiging dahilan kung bakit hindi ito igagalang ng mga tao sa paligid niya. He only wanted to have her respected from the people around her. To treat her the way it should be.

"Any report?" I asked.

"None." she answered. I frowned because of her answer. I'm not satisfied with her answer.

"Tsk. Are you sure with that? Wala ka man lang bang nakikita na umaligid-aligid sa kanya?" seryoso kong tanong sa kanya.

"Maliban sa may nagpadala ng boxes sa kanila ay wala namang akong ibang nakita na nakahihinala." she answered. Lalong napakunot ang noo ko sa narinig. How come na nakareceive na sila ng boxes na hindi ko pa napapadala ang akin. Each year with this date ay nagpapadala ako ng mga boxes na naglalaman ng mga pangangailangan nila. At ngayon ko lang naligtaan na ipadala ang box for this year. Nawala kasi sa isip ko sa dami ng problemang kinakaharap ko ngayon. At paanong nangyari na may nagpapadala sa kanila? Would it be someone that I know? or someone that we don't know?

"How come? Hindi ko pa naipapadala ang mga boxes. Are you sure about that?" I asked coldly.

"Yeah Im sure about that. Actually it was consist of 3 boxes. I thought it was you who have send it. Usually you always send them some boxes every this day of the year." she replyed.

"I want you to locate the sender of that box and give me some report about it." i told to her and hung up the phone.

I was about to go to my room when the main door open. I didn't mind to look back because I already know who it was. I know that Arkin is the one who open it. He's the only one who have known where the keys are. Nasanay na akoang nakikita ito dahil dito ito natutulog kapag gusto nito.

"Hey bro! Going to sleep?" he asked. I turn around to face him. He's already leaning at the sofa. Maybe he has a tiring day.

"Yeah. I was about to go to my room." i replyed and sit on one of the steps of the stair.

"Oh, sorry about that." he apologized but I didn't answer. "I've heard you have a fight with Montebello. What is it all about and you made a fuss?" he ask after a long pause.

"Yeah. But it's not a fight, just a little misunderstanding. You're just exaggerating it." I answered.

"What is it all about at nagkasagutan kayo ng ganoon?" Because of what he asked I just remembered what happened earlier.

*Flashback*

I was with Reńee because her parents ask me a favor about fetching and sending her home. It was all started when we have a dinner in a fine restaurant. Her mother ask me to do those kasi napapanatag lang ang kanilang kalooban kapag ako ang nakakasama ng kanilang anak. I don't like the idea kasi may sinusundo at hinahatid din akong taon. Mas importanting tao. Pero I don't have a choice because Reńee's parents are my mothers friends and I don't want my mom to be disappointed if I declined the request.