Chapter 1 - The Plan

"Let's toast to that!" Maxine shouted and she went wild together with Samantha.

I shook my head and grinned at them.

Instead of feeling bad about what just happened earlier, the two of them immediately went to party mode as soon as I told them the news.

"At last! At last! At last! Sa wakas naman at single ka na! Gosh, I almost wanted to pray to every Gods and Saints out there and finally the day I've been waiting for so long, came! God is really good!" sigaw naman ni Samantha with her crazy hand gestures.

"Sira ulo ka, Sam! Ang sama mo lang ha." natatawang sagot ko dito.

"Gaga! We've always been giving you hints about that prick cheating on you. Minsan ko na silang nakita ni Zoe na naghahalikan sa parking lot and I told you about it, right? I really thought that you were crazy for saying that you want to see it with your own eyes. Gusto mo lang pala talaga na ikaw ang makahuli. At eto na! Sa wakas nahuli mo na! Congratulations, bitch!" she shot back at nagtawanan na naman kami.

Maxine nudged me in the arm after taking a shot of a tequila.

"Pero bilib din ako sayo, Ashinyah. Akalain mong natagalan mo pang magpanggap na mahal mo sya? Kung ako yun, hindi ko masisikmurang makasama pa sya no. I mean, ew, who would? Hindi ko na aantaying mahuli ko pa. But speaking of, paano mo nahuli?" she questioned.

I immediately rolled my eyes as soon as I remembered what happened earlier.

"I was having a bad day. Tumawag kasi si Mommy at pinapauwi ako sa province namin. I mean, alam ko namang hindi nya ako gagawing utusan o tagapastol dun. She just wanted me to take a vacay together with them in there hanggat di pa sila bumabalik sa US.

"I refused to go because, I really don't want to and I know that I wouldn't last for even a week in there. She then started and tries to make me feel bad so I started arguing with her. So, in order to make myself feel a little better, I took a visit on Greg's pad." I explained.

Samantha's forehead creased from what I just stated, "But you hate going on his pad, right?"

And it was the truth.

Never once I did try to go on Greg's pad and I have no reason for that other than, ayaw ko lang talaga.

"Yes. But, I needed someone who can entertain me for a while at sya agad ang sumagi sa isip ko. I love hearing his lies, girls. Yung tipong alam mo ng ginagago ka na pero natutuwa ka pa. Why? Kasi alam mong hindi ka nya mapapaikot." I retorted and took the next shot of vodka that was given to me by the bartender.

The bittersweet taste of what I just gulped stung into my throat and hell, I loved it!

"My plan was to surprise him pero ako ang na-surprise." panimula kong muli at mariin na nakinig naman ang dalawa.

"Boses agad ni Zoe ang narinig ko pagpasok sa pad nya at dahil curious ako, nakinig na ko sa usapan. Thanks to them I got my entertainment. Drama pa! Kulang na nga lang may sumigaw nang, Aaaand cut!" I added and the two of them burst out laughing.

"Bakit hindi mo sinugod? Sayang hindi ka nakasampal kahit isa lang." may panghihinayang na sabi ni Sam even though her tone contradicts her facial reaction because she was grinning evilly at me.

This is one of the reasons kung bakit mag-bestfriends kaming tatlo. We're partners in crime, or should I say, partners in committing a crime?