SC: 22

Elian Dreyfuss
Winston, Mississippi
3:13 P.M
July 10, 2011
A/N: This chapter contains a sex scene. Just a heads up in case you hate those.

I call out Cyrus's name for the 1000th time. He had a bit of an attitude over these past few days. I don't necessarily think it was towards me, but he was definitely in his bag about something. It could be the fact that his parents haven't contacted him. I reached out to them several times to no avail. I was tired of trying to my luck with these people..

I threw the covers off of my body looking around for my jeans. I spot them tucked off in a corner of the room. I could see several alcoholic bottle in the room. I hate that he's drinking himself into a sort of funk. The feeling of the cold wooden floor grazed against my feet.

"Cyrus..." I called out yet again for him, but received no response. I looked around the hallways hearing or seeing nothing. I reach the bottom of the stairs looking around. It was unusually quiet in here. Faintly I could hear grunts coming from where the garage was. I head towards the garage hearing the grunts become even louder.

I open the door not seeing Cyrus out here. I quickly remembered his favorite go to these days. I walked out back looking towards the home gym. I spotted him in the gym working out. I think the robbery really hurt his ego a bit. I'm trying my best to be there for him, but there is only so much I can do for him.

I walk over to the gym doors. I knock on the door alerting him of my presence. He continued his workout paying me minimal attention. I stood near the wall watching him as he kept to his regimen. His muscles pulsate with each movement. His chest extended as he raised the barbells above his shoulder and back down again.

"Cyrus." I called out. His eyes darted towards me in the mirror but he kept working out. " I'm getting tired of calling your name. So I assume you're ignoring me! "

" What's going on Elian? " He glanced at me in the mirror still focused on himself.

     " Could you put down the weights and talk to me

" Could you put down the weights and talk to me. " I crossed my arms.

" What you want to talk about? " He places down the weights grabbing his towel and wiping off his glistening body. Lust was beginning to cloud my thoughts yet again.

" You've become a little distant. I just want to make sure you're okay. " I explain as he glares at me.

" I don't think I've been distant towards you. " He tosses the sweat towel off to the side. " I've just been thinking. I like the alone time. "

" Whatever problems you're facing you do not have to face them alone. "

He sighs waving me off. " You were looking for me to argue? "

 " You were looking for me to argue? "