SC: 24

Elian Dreyfuss
Cyrus's House
10:50 A.M
July 14, 2011

I shifted in bed attempting to throw my arm over Cyrus. My arm fell onto cold sheets as my eyes opened. I raised my head looking over to his side of the bed. It was completely made up which confused the hell out of me. I sat up rubbing the sleep from my eyes. The aroma of food hit my nose as I sniffled..

I tossed the covers from my body sliding to the edge of the bed. I head to the bathroom to handle the usual morning business. I see Amber approaching from behind me. I continue brushing my teeth as she stood in the mirror.

" Were you woken up by the smell of food too? " She asks combing her hair as it flicked against my skin.

" Mhm. " I garbled still brushing my teeth.

" Good so I assume Cyrus wakes you up to someone cooking Breakfast for you daily? "

I lean down to spit and rinse out my mouth. " No. That's not him downstairs cooking? "

" It's a man, but it isn't your man. " She says catching a nasty glimpse from me.

I turn off the light making my way down the stairs. I cut the corner seeing an Italian looking male walking around the kitchen. He was dressed like he was a chef. The table was layered with breakfast foods. My mouth watered slightly. He finally looked up at me. He washed his hands and dried them before approaching me.

" Hello there. I'm Vincenzo. " He held out his hands as I gave it a shake. " Mr. Cyrus wanted me to make breakfast for you and your guest. Please sit. " He stepped aside as I looked back at Amber. She shrugged carelessly walking past me to sit. Fat bitch doesn't care who's cooking she eats.

I pull out a chair taking a seat across from Amber. She licked her lips lustfully staring over the plate the Chef sat in front of her. " Put your tongue back in your mouth Rover. " I commented watching her stare over the food as if she hadn't eaten in years.

" Bitch do you not know where we are from? A home-cooked meal is often shared with us and roaches! Sometimes rats... " She shrugged.

" Don't diss New York. " I roll my eyes pulling out my phone. I go directly to my messages to text Cyrus.

Elian:: Where R U?

I sent off the message removing my phone from the table as my plate was sat in front of me. I will say it did look delicious. I just don't know how Cyrus managed to pull this since the money has been looking bleak. I appreciate everything, but a conversation is definitely going to be held. Scraping on a plate caused me to look up. Amber was digging into her plate savagely.

She stopped once she noticed my displeasure. " What? I'm hungry and this food will get cold if it's not eaten. " The chef laughed as washed his dishes. " Am I lying? " She asks him.

" No, ma'am. " He answers. Who asked him anyways. My text notifications buzzed as I looked down at Cyrus's reply.

HubbyCy❤️: I'm out with Yesi and I apologize for not being home when you woke. I will see you later on because I know you're dying to talk. Enjoy your breakfast. He's already been paid so don't worry about that. See you soon! Love you.

I smiled only because that was a nice save. He knew I was going to light into him if he would've come at me with a garbage excuse. I set my phone aside to begin eating. Amber was right in her saying the food tasted heavenly. I may have to have someone cook for me often.

" So best friend... Where the hell is Cyrus? I feel like he's been avoiding me. I haven't seen him since I got here. Does he not like me? " She questioned in between chewing.