01. hyungwon is still not up yet

kihyun woke up earlier than the boys before as it was their first day going back to school. kihyun was known as the mum in the apartment, he takes care of the others, cooks for them and even do their laundry. and being the mum also means that kihyun nags. a lot. kihyun rely on his boyfriend to manage the boys. who is his boyfriend? erm... i dont think there are anyone else that would be able to stand his nagging other than shownu. but at times even shownu cant stand his boyfriends nagging. 

as kihyun was doing his business in the bathroom, changkyun slammed opened the door, "hyungwon is still not up yet". almost every day, kihyun would have to wake the sleeping beauty, hyungwon, up. as he walked out of the bathroom, kihyun bumped into his boyfriend. and just like his daily routine, he would walk up to his boyfriend and ask if he has already taken a bath. and normally by the time kihyun wake the others up, his boyfriend would have walked out of the bathroom and gotten himself ready. kihyun's first victim is, hyungwon. next will be jooheon then minhyuk and back to hyungwon who refuses to get up no matter how much you annoy him. 

no matter how early kihyun wakes up in the morning, hyungwon would always make them all late by refusing to wake up. and that pisses kihyun up