07. okay my cute little prince

after dinner, changkyun and jooheon went back to their room to do their homework. in the room, they have two separate tables. one for changkyun and one for jooheon. changkyun complained that he couldnt concentrate because jooheon would always hug him and give him kisses. too much kisses. as changkyun was finishing up his last homework, he got a text on his phone.

my hunny: hey there cute boy

smol bean: what

my hunny: is that how you're suppose reply me?

my hunny: im your hyung :((

smol bean: urgh

smol bean: oppa?

my hunny: thats more like it

smol bean: whatever

smol bean: you're suppose to be doing your homework

my hunny: i've done them all and im waiting for you to finish yours up

smol bean: hold up im finishing mine soon okay

my hunny: okay my cute little prince

smol bean: tSK

after packing up all his things for the next day, changkyun walked up to jooheon and planted a kiss on his head. changkyun is hardly a clingy boyfriend but sometimes he will get really really kinky and clingy. jooheon doesnt complained though, he loves it when changkyun calls him oppa. its like he has all the power in the world.

although it was a school night and they were supposed to sleep early, jooheon thought it would be nice to have a netflix and chill session with his boyfriend. as they were cuddling all comfortably in the blanket, hyungwon and wonho opened the door. they wanted to join in the session when they heard the younger couple fighting about what show to watch. and lately, changkyun has been obsessed with orange is the new black.

the two sexy men cuddled next to changkyun and jooheon as they were too lazy to bring their mattress. after a while, hyungwon fell asleep. i mean what can you expect from him right?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

okayy i feel like i need to have some drama (cue music: DRAMARAMA) in this story because yall know that i dont plan my stories and i feel like maybe it would be nice to have a plot twist in this house? also, i want to know what is your all-time favourite song from Monsta X mine is either shine forever or tropical night or from zero :)

p.s. dont forget to vote for this chapter if you like it <3