03. gsus this boy

in the other room, changkyun was doing his hair when his boyfriend walked out of the bathroom. 

"good morning changkyunnie bean," jooheon wrapped his arms around his boyfriends shoulder

"dont hug me when you're all wet, my uniform will get wet !! gsus this boy" changkyun pouted as he pushed his boyfriend away.

"awww im sorry precious one" jooheon planted a kiss on changkyun's head before putting on his uniform. 

"ew its hot"

"what?"

"your head is hot"

"its body heat didnt you learn that in bio?"

jooheon and changkyun are the youngest in the apartment. they are both rappers for their little band. they are also the only two with the cutest aegyo. kihyun and shownu likes to call them their sons because they cause no trouble at all. they loved each other so much that they will go everywhere together. changkyun often gets jealous when jooheon does aegyo in school and all the girls go crazy. like when can they understand that jooheon belongs to changkyun and no one is going to have him. the thing is, changkyun never shows that he loved and cared for jooheon. so its not really their fault though.

as changkyun and jooheon walked out of their room, they were greeted by kihyun's nagging. kihyun was complaining how hyungwon always cause kihyun to be late. shownu, the eldest in the apartment, just looked at his boyfriend without saying anything. 

"good morning kihyunnie eomma and shownu appa," jooheon walked out to have his breakfast as he held his boyfriends hand.