11. bITCH LET ME TALK

"yAH MINHYUK WHAT ARE YOU DOING? GET UP AND GET OUT BRO," jooheon entered the room and smacked minhyuk with a pillow  

"explain yourself lee minhyuk," changkyun rushed towards minhyuk as soon as he walked out the bedroom door. he couldnt stand seeing kihyun crying all day, he needed to do something because kihyun was the one who introduced everything to changkyun when he just came in. kihyun was practically his mum and he cant stand seeing his mum cry all day. kihyun was still crying when shownu walked into the living room right after minhyuk. 

"baby why are you crying?" shownu hugged kihyun from the side as he rubbed kihyun's back. jooheon saw kihyun pushing shownu away before he spoke up. "erm... hyung can you please leave kihyun alone? i need to talk to you about something," jooheon grabbed shownu by the arm and dragged him away. 

the two sexy men were just standing around minhyuk when changkyun glared at them to do something useful. 

outside the apartment, jooheon had dragged shownu to a near-by cafe to grab 2 cups of americano. jooheon felt that he should buy some coffee and talk to shownu in a quiet place just so that shownu wont get too panicky. 

"hyung, can i ask you..."

"i want to know why my kihyun was crying"

"hyung, do you have any feelings for minhyuk hyung?"

"nO! WHY WOULD I?"

"hyung calm down im just asking," jooheon answered as he rubbed shownu's back, everyone in the cafe was staring at them. shownu was crying. jooheon hardly saw shownu cry, in fact, shownu never cries. "hyung, then why were the two of you cuddled up in bed just now? kihyunnie hyung cried after he went to wake you up for dinner because you guys were literally cuddling"

"but..."

"then changkyun heard kihyun hyung crying when i asked him to take more soup for me"

"but..."

"then kihyun hyung kept crying and crying but we all dont know why"

"but..."

"until he pointed at your bedroom door. the first person to look was changkyun,"

"but...."

" next is me, then it was both hyungwon hyung....."

"bITCH LET ME TALK"

"...... and wonho hyung," jooheon looked at shownu before smiling and shutting his mouth, "okay, sorry, please continue"

"minhyuk is sick"

"ahh" shit i should have let him talked

"i guess he was sick of you guys"

jooheon looked at shownu as if he was asking for an explaination when shownu continued, "yes pun intended." jooheon burst out laughing, "yah good one appa"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

annyeong~~ 2018 is coming and i dont know if i have told you guys this but im sitting for a national exam next year and i dont think i would be able to continue writing not until december next year? but at the same time i dont want to "lose contact" with you guys and i was thinking if you guys would like to have a chat group with me i mean we could do it on the monbebe amino app or maybe if you want we can also do it on the kakao talk app? pls tell me if you wouldnt mind joining because at least we can all still communicate you know what i mean? ahh tell me what you think my bees~~ till the next chapter take care annyeong~

p.s. im not a bts fan but i thought the video was cute and SHOWKI WAS SO REAL so i had to put it for this chapter