08. unnecessary skinships

in the other room, kihyun and minhyuk were doing face masks when shownu walked in. 

"hey babe" shownu winked as he made eye contact with his boyfriend. after putting away his school stuff, shownu walked towards kihyun and made himself comfortable under the sheets. he hugged kihyun from the back as he watched whatever they were playing on the tv. 

"dont mind me joining in the fun," minhyuk announced just before he squeezed himself against kihyun. 

kihyun and shownu didnt mind minhyuk joining them because they felt bad leaving minhyuk out just because he doesnt have a boyfriend to cuddle with. it was just that minhyuk tend to have too much skinship with the other guys and their boyfriends might feel hurt. on some days, minhyuk is seen almost kissing jooheon when he tried to wake jooheon up. 

and most of the time, changkyun didnt say anything to minhyuk. just so not to hurt his feelings as minhyuk was still his hyung and he still respects him. however, changkyun couldnt stand minhyuk being too close to his man. changkyun would either talk to shownu, wonho or kihyun about minhyuk because they would notice if changkyun had trouble. 

"shownu hyung," changkyun would begin after being forced to speak up, "i saw minhyuk almost kissing jooheon again. its probably like the fifth time this month. i didnt want to hurt minhyuk hyung's feelings so i chose not to say anything but i feel like minhyuk hyung should know the limits." tears start rolling down changkyun's cheeks. shownu always promised to fix changkyun's problem. and he always did. he would talk to minhyuk about unnecessary skinship and he would advise jooheon on how to notice if changkyun has a trouble. 

changkyun knew that he can rely on kihyun and shownu if he has any troubles. thats why he loved them so much. as parents. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

kinda confusing but okay there's some foreshadowing so ho ho get eggcited~~ also lately i have been trying to find a website that has K-Drama but i just cant find a good website so if you guys know any good websites can you guys please tell me in the comment section below !! thank you bees~~ dont forget to vote for this chapter if you enjoyed it and until the next chapter annyeong~~

p.s. @Rg1304 omg im literally laughing so hard rn like sweetheart and white girl was actually my jam because the title of sweetheart was in korean so i didnt know the title of the song and also white girl like i checked it and starship labelled it as white love? AND CHANGKYUN WAS SINGING IN WHITE GIRL DAMN BOI *melted*