06. the kids must be hungry

after school that day, kihyun forced shownu to follow him to the supermarket. since its the school season, kihyun has to prepare lunch for all 7 of them. they pretty much have to pick up a loaf of bread, some eggs and a pack of roasted beef because they are all crazy for meat. 

at the supermarket, shownu and kihyun always does the same thing. shownu would take the trolley and kihyun would climb in it. he will then direct shownu to each isle just to find what they need. and since most of the time they are either fooling around or being super cute, they end up taking an hour and a half to find the things that they need to buy. as they were finding the last item on the shopping list, kihyun's phone vibrated on his ass. it was changkyun and jooheon spamming his private message. 

the kids must be hungry, he thought. after paying for the groceries, kihyun and shownu rushed back home as it was getting late and they still had their homework to be completed by the next day. as they walk into the apartment, they were greeted by two sexy men and 3 other cuddly figures. 

hyungwon and wonho were lying on the sofa like some models. changkyun and jooheon were cuddling on the mattress that they brought out and minhyuk, well he was cuddling too, with a bolster at the end of the sofa. 

seeing this, kihyun rushed to the kitchen to prepare dinner. shownu likes helping his boyfriend in the kitchen but most of the time he gets kicked out for being a nuisance to kihyun. and as usual, changkyun would help kihyun prepare the dinner. kihyun never kicks changkyun out because that boy helps by cutting up the ingredients and not make a mess. the best part about changkyun though, he doesnt talk when he does his work and he basically doesnt get distracted. no wonder jooheon loves him so much. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

woop okayy i need ideas for the coming chapters like do you guys want to read more about a particular couple or like them fighting or something? i need ideas so dont forget to vote for the chapter and maybe comment any ideas that you guys have? take care and annyeong my bees~~