04. eOMMAAAAA

changkyun and jooheon were walking to class. changkyun was walking ahead of jooheon so that he could avoid jooheon holding his hand. its not like he hated holding hands with jooheon, but changkyun was just too shy to let his other schoolmates know about their relationship. out of the blue, both changkyun and jooheon's phone vibrated. changkyun read out the notification, shownu appa?

[on changkyun's phone]

papabear : have fun in school kids! take care of yourself and please behave! see you guys at home after school today! :)

pathetic shownu message, changkyun smiled as he kept his phone away. as he was sliding his phone down the pocket, it buzzed again.

my hunny: appa can you tell changkyunnie to hold my hands? i feel cold :(

papabear : i dont think we need to know your family problem jooheon

my hunny: eOMMAAAAA

my hunny: yah return appa his phone

kiki do u luv me: i can choose if i want to use my phone or my boyfriend's phone okay

vitaminbtch: changkyun you should hold your boyfriend's hand before i hold his hand

smol bean: omg hYUNG DONT YOU DARE

my hunny: omg hyung that would be nice right now

smol bean: EOMMA HELP ME :(

kiki do u luv me: yah minhyuk u need to stop being a bitch

vitaminbtch: yah i was just kidding changkyun

vitaminbtch: fine whatever im sorry

in class, changkyun sat with jooheon at the back of the class. though he is shorter than jooheon, actually shorter than most of his classmates, the teacher let him sit at the back because changkyun was the type of student that will do up all his homework and pay attention in class. simply said, changkyun is a very good student. during lessons, jooheon would hold onto changkyun's hands under the table because he was cold. to be honest, its not like the teacher doesnt know about them dating its just that they dont get distracted in class. and who would disagree that they are both very cute together.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

im finally back with this chapter zZZ it took me long enough :/ AND ALSO IF THERE IS ANYONE WHO DOESNT THINK THAT JOOKYUN IS CUTE FITE ME OKAY and also look at how cute they are in the picture above DBSHDFCSIYF but anyways i wanna say that i actually do not know what to write for this book :( so if you have any ideas can you please help me?

ALSO dont forget to vote for this chapter and comment anything you want (maybe) but question: which is your favourite song on the code? luv you all so much and annyeong my bees till the next chapter~~