02. hyung, its me, open up

after 65374890537849 times of trying to wake hyungwon up, he finally got up and made his way to the bathroom. he tries to open it but its lock. 

"hyung, its me, open up" hyungwon knocked on the door continuously. he stood in front of the door as his boyfriend opens the bathroom door while brushing his teeth. wonho looks good even without trying, i might as well die, hyungwon thought to himself as he watched the older brushed his teeth.  wonho and hyungwon have been together since forever ago and they never stopped loving each other even if hyungwon refuses to wake up for a date, wonho would never leave him. even if wonho takes too much protein, hyungwon still loves him. just that hyungwon gets really jealous when other girls from their school idolise his really buff and hot boyfriend. 

after spitting out the mouthwash, wonho turned to his back to look at his sleeping beauty. how can someone look so perfect even after he had just woke up, wonho mumbled to himself. wonho loved hyungwon even though that boy cannot cook ramen for his own survival. he gets really jealous every time hyungwon had to attend a fashion show because it means that other guys and girls would be staring at his pretty boyfriend.  "hi babe good morning, did you have a good sleep?" wonho asked as his boyfriend walked into the bathroom to get ready for the day. 

"it was so good until that shorty had to wake me up," hyungwon looked at the reflection from the mirror. 

"ahaha i would have to scold him soon then," wonho went back into the bathroom and smacked hyungwon's ass hard, "now you go get ready my pretty prince"