Forbidden: A love story... Chapter 10

*Chapter 10*

____________________________________________

"Let's leave Blaire I don't want to be here." I cried to her. Why did he hate me? That look he gave me broke my heart. I though I could trust him. "Don't cry. What happened?" She asked. "I hate him Blaire. I hate him so much." I grabbed her arm and closed my eyes and I showed her. I showed her how he just walked away and I showed her his face as he walked away. I couldn't stop the tears and when I finished showing her the dream she hugged me. "Ivany, let's go." she said.

We had left our stuff in the car so we didn't need to get anything. I could still feel the tears running down my cheeks. "Ivany, your crying blood." She said to me. "It doesn't matter." I said concentrating on the road. It really didn't matter. Nothing mattered to me anymore. I had my heart broken twice in less then 24 hours. "Lets go hang out with Eric." I said to Blaire. "Yeah and then we can go to Joel's party." I had totally forgotten about Joel but he didn't matter anymore. "Ok." I said.

We got to the mall where we were supposed to meet Eric and we sat in the food court. We saw him pass by us with a couple of his friends and i called him. "Eric!" He turned around and I stood up and he ran toward me and gave me a big bear hug. "Oh god, I missed you so much. You look beautiful." He said smiling at me. "I missed you too." I said to him. "Oh and this is my friend Blaire." He looked at Blaire and smiled. "Hello." He said. "Hi." Blaire said to him. "Well these are my friends." he moved out of the way and there was two guys but I only noticed one. Drake. The guy who had just broke me heart was friends with Eric? He looked at me and I looked away. His other friend was named Andy. Andy had black hair and brown eyes.

We all walked around the mall going into the stores looking for clothes. "Hey let's look at the dresses so we can buy one for Joel's party." I said to Blaire. Saying Joel's name out felt really weird. We went into Ever and looked at the dresses. I got a black dress and blaire got a hot pink one. We were walking out the store when we saw Eric and his friends looking at the jewelry. I was walking towards them when something caught my eye. It was a pretty silver necklace that said my middle name and it had wings around it. I couldn't stop staring at it. When I finally looked up I saw Drake staring at me and I walked away from him towards Eric. "So what are you guys looking at?" I asked them. "Nothing." they all said at the same time.

Blaire decided to invite them to the party. After they left we went to Blaire's house which was pretty big. Her father wasn't home and her mom had died years before so it was just us. "I had no idea Eric knew Drake." She said to me. "Me neither. Honestly I hope they don't go to the party." I said. I did want Eric to go but not with Drake.

I decided to put my hair down and I put on my black flats. "You look so pretty." Blaire said. "Thank you so do you. I love your dress." I said smiling. "Ivany. I know you're sad." She said to me. I couldn't say I wasn't because in reality I was. It was the worst day ever. " My life is horrible. being an angel isn't worth it." I said. To me it wasn't worth it. My life sucked.

When we got to the party we saw Eric, Drake, and Andy standing outside. I looked at Drake and I couldn't stop staring at him. Even If he had hurt me I still couldn't stop thinking about him. He started walking towards me and I felt my heart beat faster. Before he got near me People started running and screaming. I turned to look around to see what was the problem and then I saw it. Demons.

"Shit." I said outloud. "Eric leave now!" I said to him. When he heard the panic in my voice he and Andy turned around and left. "Ivany!" I heard Blaire yell. Before I could do anything I felt something hit me in the back of my head and everything went black.

I felt someone drag me but I couldn't do anything. My body felt weak and numb. I couldn't open my eyes but I could hear voices. Suddenly they grabbed me and put in a bed.

"Joel let her go!" I heard Drake yell. How did they know each other? "No I won't. She's mine brother." He laughed at Drake. They were brothers? "No she's not and you know it. She's supposed to be mine." He told Joel. I didn't understand what they were talking about. "But she's not. You can't have her." I heard him hiss. I was so mad. Why was Joel telling drake to stay away? I loved Drake even if he was a stranger. This feeling was here and I couldn't shrug it off. I felt an air ball growing in my hand and I threw it at wherever Joel was. Then I felt Drake touch my face and I could move again. When I opened my eyes the first thing I saw was Drake's deep blue eyes.

We were in a dark room and I was pretty sure we weren't in the party anymore. "Look who awakes. Sleeping beauty." I heard Joel say. I looked across the room and there he sat in the ground. "So who do you choose? Me or my brother?" He asked. I looked over at Drake and I saw the worry in his face. Then I looked at Joel. He had a cocky smile. I took a deep breath and walked over to Drake. "I wouldn't go to him if I was you." Joel said. "But you aren't me." I told him. I kept walking towards Drake. "Remember what Mrs. Latreti said about a demon angel?" He asked. Then I knew why Drake's name had seemed so familiar. Drake was the demon angel. When I realized it I stopped and I looked at him. He looked down and wouldn't meet my gaze.

I wasn't afraid. I turned to look at Joel and he was smirking. I felt so much anger boiling through my blood, but it wasn't because of Drake. I loved Drake and Joel was trying to turn me against him. Instead of walking towards him I walked towards Drake. I didn't care what he was. When I stood in front of Drake I put my arm under his chin and looked into his eyes and I kissed him. I felt the air around us spin and everything went blurry and it was just us standing there. Then i realized we weren't in that room anymore.

"Was that you?" I asked Drake. He looked at me and shook his head. "That was you." He said to me. I could teleport? We looked around and we were standing outside of Drake's house. "Oh god. What happened to Blaire?" I asked him. I was scared. I could feel myself shake. "Calm down. She's at her house." He said holding me in his arms.

"Why did you save me?" I asked him looking into his eyes. "I had to. The first time I saw you I knew there was something special about you. I feel like it's my duty to protect you." He said. When he said those words I could feel my heart beat faster. It was as if he had read my mind because that's the same thing I felt. " Then why did you leave after we kissed?" I asked him. He looked down and I could see a sad expression in his face. "I left because it's illegal. You can't be with me because you're an angel and I'm half demon. Do you have any idea what the elders would do to you if they found out?" He asked me. Then I remembered that it was true. We could never be together. "I don't care. I love you. Why did you even come back?" I said to him. "I came back because I can't be without you."

He put his arm in his pocket and pulled out a box and handed it to me. I opened it and inside was the necklace saw at the mall. "Oh my god. It's beautiful. Thank you." I said to him and I hugged him. This was the sweetest thing anyone had ever done for me. "I love you." He whispered in my ear. When he said those words I felt my heart stop. I looked up at him and I brought my lips towards his. When we kissed I felt safe. I didn't care if it was forbidden for me to be with him.

Then It all came back to me. The memories. My other lifes. My mission. Drake was Adrian. We were soulmates. He was supposed to be mine. My angel, but he wasn't because his father made a mistake that turned him into a demon. I saw all the moment In my lifes that I was with Drake. We were meant for each other.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Well hello :)

hope you enjoy.

Comment, vote, fan?