💞 She's Real 💞

ADELE

I was standing in front of my wall to ceiling kind of mirror in my bathroom. I caressed the stitch marks on my chest.

Yes, I decided to have a major heart surgery and I thank God he saves me.

I smile as I saw it's nearly fading away from my pale skin. It's been years and now... I am happy with my life.

I get on my usual get up, a black long sleeves shirt and a black leggings. It's 7am and I'm excited. After I blow dried my hair, I went downstairs to cook breakfast...yes, I am a full grown woman now. I need to... and part of it is to eat proper breakfast to be a role model for young people.

I set up the table and look at the clock. Damn! Why aren't they here yet? I went upstairs to check on them.

I am living in a private subdivision in North London. I sell my old mansion because it has too much bad stuff and memories in there and I bought this one...it's huger than before because I am not alone anymore.

"Casey...Mavi!" I called them up in a singing voice, the way they hate the most.

"Come on misses! You're gonna late for school!" I yelled in a sweet way...as I move the curtain open to let the sun shine in the house.

They both have their own room but I guess they both love each other because they always end up asleep together here at Casey's or on Mavi's.

"Casey... Mavi..." I pulled their blankets off and Casey sat up brushing her eyes with her palms.

It's their first day of school...first day since forever, I had them home schooled so that they can catch up, they took the acceleration exams because they stopped for two years since their parents died and I was actually surprised they've done great, they are 12 now and supposedly on their last year on primary school but they end up being on high school as freshmen.

"Mavi...wake up! Wake up!" Casey shakes her. I was picking up their books and putting it on the table. I'm glad Casey is awake so she's gonna help me wake her twin.

"Oh my God! Casey why are you like that?" Mavi screams at her.

I was dumbfounded. Why is she screaming like her life depends on sleep? How late did she stay up last night by the way?

"Why are you bitchy?" Casey asked her. She scrunched her nose.

"Ahhh! I have the best dream ever! Imagine Adele is with me...she kiss me goodnight! Imagine that...the Adele is with me sending me to sleep." She says... is she fucking serious?

"Oh my God...really?" Casey squealed too, jumping back on the bed and they both pulled up the blanket and cover their body again.

Are they messing up with me? They were still talking about me like I am not here.

I pulled the blanket from them again and there... they both looks at me with their jaw dropped.

I rolled my eyes...they were daydreaming!

"Oh my fucking sister! Is that Adele?" Mavi asked. I narrowed my eyes at her...she's a swearing machine too but I'm doing my best to make her understand it's not good. I sigh, she got it from me I guess.

"Wait! Where are we by the way?" They continued messing around so I turned my back on them and head outside.

"Go fix yourselves now! Breakfast is ready... or do you want me to bath you?" I said before I disappear.

I peek my head to check on another room between Casey's and Mavi's and my heart flatters as I saw him... he's still sounds asleep.

I closed the door and head downstairs to wait for those babies...yes, my babies.

Even before the incident, I have decided to adopt them and when everything is dark for me and I can't see the right way...they give me joy. Those two becomes my life.

I was busy checking on my emails on my phone when I felt someone hugs me from behind and then another pair of arms hugs me too... I smile.

The bitches are finally awake!

"Good morning my babies!" I said turning to them as I sat down my phone on the counter. I give them both a hug and a kiss.

"Oh my God..." Casey squeals...what is her problem?

"Casey...am I still dreaming?" Mavi asked her. They were not over yet?

"Stop, you two...eat now. We need to be at your school in an hour." Told them.

"My God! She's talking!" They're not stopping I guess.

Mavi went on my cheeks and squeezed it lightly.

"Ouch!" I complained as she pinches it more tightly.

"She's real." They both said...

"You two...stop messing with me already." I said as I pushed them down to the dining chairs and put foods on their plates.

My jaw dropped as when I looked at both of them...their eyes are misty.

"Thanks mummy!" They both squealed jumping back at me...I guess they're not joking earlier...they are probably stressed for their new school and decided to escape reality for a while that even if they're here with me, they are still dreaming.

"Aww...it's alright." I said kissing them both again.

"We love you..." They said. I smile...then they started eating...I was happy watching them.

Then suddenly, Mavi reached for my phone and connected it to WiFi and play my obnoxious laugh on the components all around the house. I mean she even save that laugh of mine from internet. She likes my laugh and Casey too... they're both smiling at each other.

I smile too... and then it hits me... I was trying to get my phone from Mavi when I hear it.

"Mum, that's my main goal..." Mavi laughs at me as my face crumpled. I went upstairs.

"Hey...baby...it's alright, mum is here...wanna join us for breakfast?" I asked.

"Is Cash and Mav already down there mummy?" He asked aiming his arms on me, I carried him.

"Yes peanut. Your bloody sisters is there already pissing off mummy...talk to them okay?"

_
a/n. Can't sleep eh. Might as well update. 🔥