💌 Mummy, it's a bad day. 💌

ADELE

After I cried to Soufian, he volunteered to come with me to get all I need.

Peanut fell asleep so we left him at his office with Gaile, Soufian's sister and manager on the branch.

"I think, iPhone will be perfect for both of them." Soufian says. I was looking for the best phone for my daughters.

"You think so?" I asked, maybe he's right.

"Miss, is iPhone 7 advisable for teens?" I asked the lady in front of me who's assisting us.

"Yes ma'am, it's very easy to use and is in good quality--" Someone cut her off by just clearing his throat. I thought it's Soufian who's behind me checking on phone accessories, but it wasn't him. Where is he?

"Who are you buying phones for?" He asked.

"Why are you here?" I asked not looking at him. I felt tension.

"It's my mall." He said briefly.

"Right..." I whispered. "Ahmmm, miss, I'll get two of iPhone 7 please." I said.

"Two?" He asked again. Where is his fiance by the way?

"Give me a black ones." I said to the lady.

"Here you go ma'am, both has a year warranty for whatever factory defect you'll encounter but I can assure you it won't happen." The lady said as I sigh the receipts. I gave her my card but she didn't take it.

"It's paid already by him ma'am. Thank you for choosing us." She said smiling. My anger boils.

"You know what, I can pay for this." I turned to him and he's smiling at me and I hate it.

"I know...but I just want to be friends with you." He said. I shook my head and look for Soufian.

"Hi miss... You're so beautiful, I am Peter Been by the way...what's your name?" He said in front of me. Is he fucking kidding me? I step forward and he steps backwards. We're just like that and people are starting to notice us.

"Get your ugly face away from me, you bald. I told you...you don't know me and I don't know you. That's it. As simple as that." I said in a low tone but enough for him to hear.

"Yeah, that's why I'm introducing me to you...so what's your name?" He said again.

"For fuck sake, stay away from me!" I said, I am loosing my temper.

"No Dianna...we don't have anything to talk about anymore." I hear Soufian. Then he appeared in front of us. He glared at Peter.

"Why does it always been you?" He asked. What does he mean by that?

"Let's go babe..." He said grabbing my hand and I'm glad he did or I will break down in tears.

"Wait...you're not yet answering me." Peter grabs my other hand to stop me. His face looks different now. He looks angry.

"What is it Peter?" His fiance ask.

"By the way, Adele...this is Dianna, my fiance." He introduce me to his fiance and he looks very proud of her. Well he should, she's a beauty and I guess she's very kind.

"You mean the Adele as in the famous singer?" She asked looking not to either one of us but to Soufian, she looks very down.

"Yes, and I was asking her if she can sing to our wedding because you like her right?"

No, he didn't. My tears we're aiming to fall so I harshly wiped it away even if it isn't falling yet.

How dare he?!