Chapter 8 - Raving

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/14912

From 2.06 - Frenemy: In the warehouse district, Wolf!Evans, Derek and Tara were fighting the Kanima.

Natalie: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Teen Wolf)"

Jack: (voice over from 2.04 - Abomination) "It's called a Kanima."

From 2.04 - Abomination: In the back of the clinic, Deaton was explaining to Chris and Gerard. "Killing may be its only purpose."

From 2.05 - Venomous: In Jackson's video, Jackson sat up in his bed, turning his head to look at the camera, his eyes glowing a white, bland color.

Natalie: (voice over from 2.07 - Restraint) "It's Jackson."

From 2.06 - Frenemy: In Bella's room, Bella looked at Lydia. "The Kanima seeks a master. Someone's controlling him."

Gtom 2.07 - Restraint: In BHHS library, Stiles, Allison, Stacie and Haley weere standing next to the cart of books.

Ari was laying on the floor, paralyzed.

Jackson jumped across the bookshelves above them, shattering the lights, making electrical sparks, glass and books fall to the floor around them.

Natalie sensed something, turning around.

Jackson stood there, half-shifted, scales over half his face, his eyes yellow and slit like a snake's, hissing.

Natalie roared.

Jackson pushed Natalie back several feet into the cart in front of Scott, Stiles, Allison, Stacie and Ari's aisle, making Natalie fall to the floor on top of the cart.

Natalie looked up, the glow fading, crawling off of the cart, trying to stand and run toward Jackson.

Natalie: (voice over from 2.07 - Restraint) "Jackson tried to kill me. He actually did kill my father."

Stiles and Scott pulled Natalie back, making her kneel with them, Haley and Allison in front of Stacie and Ari.

From 2.07 - Restraint: In the BHHS office, Victoria was sitting at her desk.

Scott stood at the desk, looking at Victoria.

Victoria looked at Scott. "Are you having sex with my daughter?"

"No," Scott told her.

Victoria sharpened a pencil until there was only a few centimeters left. "I certainly hope not."

From 2.07 - Restraint: In the BHHS deserted hallway, Allison, Stacie and Matt were in the hall.

Matt looked at Allison. "Did you hear about the underground show? I got a friend who can hook us up with tickets if you're down."

"Yeah, great," Allison told him.

"Yeah?" Matt asked.

Stacie looked at Allison in confusion.

Matt walked away, leaving.

Stacie looked at Allison. "Why did you say yes?"

Allison looked as if she had just realized what she had done, covering her mouth. "What did I just do?"

From 2.07 - Restraint: In the underground hideout, Tara, Derek, Tyler, Zayn, Jack, Scott and Ari were talking.

"We're gonna help you stop him as part of your pack," Scott told them. "We're gonna catch him, not kill him."