Chapter 12 - Master Plan

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/14918

From 2.05 - Venomous: In Scott's room, Jackson and Lydia were talking in the dark.

Bella: (voice over) "Previously on Teen Wolf (Worlds Colliding)"

Jackson looked at Lydia. "So do you have the key or not?"

"Not," Lydia told him.

From 2.11 - Battlefield: In the middle of the woods, Boyd and Erica were on the ground.

Natalie stood in front of them protectively.

Allison continued to shoo Natalie with arrows unflinchingly.

Natalie's eyes glowed gold in anger and pain.

"Stop!" Boyd told her.

"Please, Allison, stop!" Erica begged, sobbing.

Allison shot Natalie again.

From 2.01 - Omegas: In the hospital hallway, Macey and Mr. Martin were talking.

"Neither you or Nate have tol Ari yet, have you?" Mr. Martin asked.

"Your brother made me promise not to," Macey answered. "And there's never been time to tell her."

"Time's running out," Mr. Martin told her.

From 2.11 - Battlefield: In the backroom of the clinic, Deaton, Scott, Haley, Natalie and Isaac stood around the table, looking down at the sick dog, when Haley, Natalie and Isaac had taken pain from the dog.

"He's not getting better, is he?" Natalie asked. "Like cancer?"

"It has a very distinct scent, doesn't it?" Deaton asked.

Haley, Natalie and Isaac nodded.

"Ari's never been here to do that, either, has she?" Natalie asked.

"No," Scott answered. "We never got the chance to show her the difference between the sick or the cured ones."

From 2.09 - Party Guessed: In Ari's House, in the foyer, Ari and Nathan were talking at the doorway.

Ari sniffed the air, a look of confusion and disgust crossing her expression. "Did you try a new body spray or something?"

"You noticed?" Nathan asked.

Ari nodded an awkward nod. "I'd stick with the old one. This one sucks."

"Smells bad, huh?" Nathan asked.

"Bad bad," Ari answered.

Macey held the container of pills toward Nathan.

Nathan put the container in his pocket.

Ari looked at them in confusion.

Macey looked at Nathan.

Nathan looked at Ari. "Just vitamins I forgot to get."

Ari nodded. "You ever gonna tell me your secret?" She continued to look at Nathan, nodding to Macey. "You know, the secret you have Mom forced into keeping from me?"

"It's best if I don't," Nathan told her. "I don't want you to feel guilty for something you have no control over."

Ari frowned in confusion.

Macey seemed frustrated that Nathan would not tell Ari the truth, but kept it hidden.

From 2.11 - Battlefield: In the Hale House, in the foyer, Tara was sitting on the stairs.