Chapter 11 - Battlefield

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/14917

From 2.10 - Fury: Outside the Whittemore House, the Kanima walked toward Matt's car.

Derek: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Teen Wolf)"

The Kanima slowly raised its hand to touch the window.

Ari: (voice over from 2.10 Fury) "That puts Matt at the scene of three murders."

From 2.10 - Fury: In the Sheriff's Station, Stacie turned around, starting to run.

Matt was standing behind her, aiming a gun at Stacie, tilting his head.

Haley: (voice over from 2.10 - Fury) "We know it's Matt."

From 2.10 - Fury: In the Sheriff's Station, Matt, Stiles, Haley, Scott, Stacie and Ari looked down the hall to the three massacred Deputies.

"What, are you gonna kill everyone in here?" Ari asked incredulously.

From 2.10 - Fury: In the Sheriff's Station's garage, The Kanima gripped Allison's throat.

Matt: (voice over from 2.10 - Fury) "That's what Jackson's for."

From 2.10 - Fury: In the Sheriff's Station, Scott, Haley and Matt looked at Melissa.

Matt aimed a gun at Scott and Haley.

Scott looked at Melissa. "Just do what he says."

Matt shot Haley in the stomach, making her fall.

From 2.10 - Fury: In Sheriff's office, Tara, Stacie, Derek and Stiles were paralyzed on the floor.

Ari was paralyzed on the couch.

Scott carried Haley inside. "Derek, you gotta give Haley the bite."

Scott placed Haley down by the heads of Tara, Stacie, Derek and Stacie, holding Haley's arm over Derek's head, so that even though he was paralyzed from the waist down, Derek could give the bite to Haley on her arm.

Ari: (voice over from 2.10 - Fury) "Matt shot Haley, and Derek bit her to save her life. Now Matt's after me and Stacie."

From 2.10 - Fury: In the Sheriff's Station's hall, Ari was on the floor.

Matt knelt next to Ari. "I've always kind of held you girls responsible."

"We didn't make that choice for you," Ari told him. "You did."

Matt shot toward Ari.

Ari ducked behind the wall, looking down at her arm in pain, looking at the ripped clothing and blood-stained clothes, holding the wound as her own blood stained her hand.

From 2.10 - Fury: In the Sheriff's Station's hall, Stacie was pulling herself across the floor toward the cells.

Matt kicked her side twice, making bone crack.

From 2.02 - Shape Shifted: In the alley in the pouring rain, The Kanima ripped the car door off the hinges, throwing it into the alley behind it, toward Natalie.

The car door bounced off the ground, bouncing toward Natalie, slicing along her back fatally.

Ari: (voice over from 2.10 - Fury) "That's why he had Jackson hurt Natalie."

From 2.10 - Fury: In Allison's room, Gerard held the letter toward Allison. "Your mother wrote this note."

From 2.10 - Fury: Allison was destroying her room.