9

There is only one day left of camp, we leave tomorrow. All 1o of us have been hanging out in our cabin just enjoying each others company.

Me and Finn aren't officially dating but that doesn't really matter anymore because he lives in Canada and I live here in New York. It's not far and I am visiting my family there soon, all of my moms family lives in Canada, but I know he will be going back to dozens of girls.

"At least we can all FaceTime and text everything." Emily tries to make the situation better.

"I will visit you in Canada." I whisper to Finn.

"You better." Finn leans his head on my shoulder, "I'll visit you in Long Island, and then we can go walk around Greenport."

"Ooh, you can come in winter and we'll go on the merry-go-round and ice skating together." I slap him on the shoulder repeatedly.

"You're like a child... but taller." Finn smiles at me.

"You guys have gotta visit too!" I squeal.

Some of them live in New York, some live in Canada. Chris, Drew, Jordyn and Hailey live in New York. I was kind of surprised to hear that because Hailey and Drew acted like they hadn't seen each other in forever on the first day but they live an hour away from each other. Everyone else lives in Canada. I'm lucky that we live so close, I can't imagine being so far from everyone.

"I really hope I get to see you guys soon." I rest my head on Finn's shoulder.

"Don't worry, if you can't visit me soon, I'll make sure to visit you." Finn kisses the side of my head. "I'll force Josh to drive me if I must."

"You could stay with me and my mom, we have extra rooms." I play with Finn's curly hair.

"And we can like, totally have pillow fights and talk about our crushes!" Finn raises his voice to sound like a girl.

"I don't think Leigh wants to hear you talk about her all night, dude." Zach snickers.

"Hmm, I don't know." I play along, "I'd like to hear what he would say."

Finn fake smiles at me and stands up. "We're gonna get in trouble if the counselor comes in, it's already 11:45."

I look at my hands and stand up, watching the girls say bye to the boys and the guys walk out. I see Finn standing outside waiting for me near the railing. I go up and hug him from behind.

"I really don't want to leave." I mumble into Finn's back. He turns around and hugs me properly.

"Leigh, I promise I will visit you. I pinky promise." He puts his pinky up and I link mine with his. "Don't think about it too much. You will see me tomorrow. I promise I will say bye to you before I leave in the morning." 

I nod and let go of Finn. "Goodnight."