Chapter 9

~~~~~~~~~~~

Dedicated to singerchic03, Audrey is based off of her, if you would like a character, in this or any of my future fanfics, send me a message.

VOTE AND COMMENT!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 9

Jamie’s POV

When I woke up dad was gone and mom was rushing out the door, muttering something about breakfast being on the stove and she would be back sometime later. Will apologized, but I ignored him, I decided to give him the silent treatment, which made him go crazy. Alexa was very amused by us both, eating her breakfast in silence as she watched him beg and I ignore.

At 7:45 Luke was at the door, leading me and Alexa to the car, yes, he was nice enough to offer Alexa and Will a ride, Will declined, Alexa accepted, saying she wasn’t riding in Will’s car cause it ‘smelled like a gym locker’

The ride to school was laced with a comfortable silence, we each exchanged a few words but it was quite for the most part.

“Do you need a ride home?” Luke asked

“No, I think I may walk today.” I smiled

“I’ll take a ride, if you’re offering, I don’t exercise.” Alexia said, popping her head out of the backseat. Luke laughed and nodded to Alexia, who smiled before hopping out of the car.

Luke and I had one class together, and that was our last class, so my first seven classes were full of strangers and boring lectures.

I was now sitting in my fourth class, trying to count down the seconds until the lunch bell rang.

“Hi.” A voice piped up behind me, making jump out of my skin.

“Hey?”

“I’m Addi, you must be the oh-so-famous Jamie.” The tall brunette smiled, tilting her head to the side slightly, making her bangs fall into her face.

“Yep, that would be me.”

“You’re the talk of the town.”

“Why does that no surprise me?”

She laughed “So, Jamie, have you made any friends yet?”

“One, but I already knew him, so he doesn’t really count.”

“Luke? Yeah, I overheard Missy talking this morning about how she went on a date with him and you and Marcus, I’m sure that was a blast.”

“Oh totally.” I laughed

“Want to eat lunch with me today?” She asked out of the blue

“Sure, why not.”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“Jamie, meet Audrey, Aud, meet Jamie.”

“Hi, I’m Audrey, you can call me Aud.” Another bruntte introduced herself, unlike Addi, she had brown hair that was shorter in the back and longer in the front, with one hot pink stripe on her left side. Her eyes were a bright blue, Addi had the same eyes, but her brown hair was cut into an even bob, with lighter brown highlights.

Both girls were an easy 5’6, and fit, they moth sported a pair of blue jean shorts and flip-flops with ruffled tank tops, Audrey wore blue, Addi wore green.

I felt excepted with these girls, and I had only just met them.

I felt like this was the start of a beautiful friendship.