Chapter 27

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This book is officially over!

VOTE

COMMENT
REPEAT
Yes, it ended fast it seems- but I can't carry this story on forever. Sorry.

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM! hayley_oberg

Love you guys, soooo much!!!

I hope you enjoyed the story while it lasted, but say goodbye to Hayley, Liam, Jamie, Will, Alexia, Niall, Eliza, Jacob, Aaron, Ellie, Louis, Zayn, Demi, Luke, , Lilith, Harry, Lilith, and all the rest- because this is thier last story.

Hope you all have a Merry Christmas, and hope you all get what you are hoping for!

- Hayley

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 27

Jamie’s POV

“But yes, I would love to marry you.” I smiled, making Luke’s face light up like a Christmas tree.

“But not right now.” I confirmed, making him laugh slightly. He leaned forward, kissing the top of my forehead.

“I’ll for you as long as I need to.”

A knock on the door made him pull away, leaving me with a wanting feeling inside.

“Mom, Dad.” I smiled as my parents made their way to my bed. Mom looked as if she had aged ten years, and dad was in desperate need of a shave. They both looked exhausted, and I suddenly hated Alyssa for doing this to me- to them. My parents didn’t deserve this; they had been put through enough crap thanks to the she-devil.

“What happened to Alyssa?” I questioned, once the rest of my family had filed in.

“Will tackled her just as she was about to shoot you again.” Aaron said, sitting in between Eliza and Niall.

“Is Will okay?” I shot up, regretting it immediately. Dad helped me lay back down, before responding.

“He’s fine; he just has a broken wrist. He’s enjoying all the attention the nurses are giving him for being a hero though.” He laughed, causing me to roll my eyes. Of course, I get shot and he gets all the fame.

I honestly didn’t care though, I was just happy he was alive.

“So, what happened to Alyssa?” I asked again.

“She died.” Mom said, placing her hand on mine gently.

“D-died?” I stuttered.

I hated Alyssa, with everything in me. But, at the same time, she raised me. No, I didn’t love her, but all of my childhood memories were filled with her, it was odd to think she was just gone.

“Will saved me?” I whispered, I could tell no one heard me by the looks on their faces, but I didn’t need an answer.

The next few hours were left explaining how Parker had been a part of it all, and how Luke and I were officially together- not engaged, not married, just together.

The cops arrived a little later, taking statements from me, Luke, Will, Aaron and Jacob.

“We’ve arrested the boy; turns out he was her younger brother.”

“Why didn’t I ever know about him before?” I asked

“She probably didn’t want you to know, she probably had this plan the entire time, just in case you ever escaped. You’re a tough girl.” The police offer nodded, making me smile politely.

I was glad my worrying was over. Alyssa was gone, Parker was gone, I had no one left to worry about.

We took the next year off, giving us all time to recover from our trauma. We did signings and CD’s but no tours for a year, luckily. Our security was doubled though, despite the fact that Alyssa was dead and Parker was in jail.

My life was a close to perfect as I had ever known life to be. Luke and I married during our free year, Will was engaged to an actress named Katie, and Aaron and Jacob were dating twins- those two were so much alike, but I guess they could thank their mommas for that.

Our younger siblings all went off to be singers as well, following in our parents footsteps.

Luke and I had twin girls; both looked exactly like him, which of course I didn’t mind.

I was in perfect health, living with the perfect man, who loved me almost as much as I loved him, with two perfect baby girls.

While my travels and adventures had ended, a new journey was beginning. A journey of motherhood.

But that’s a different story, for a different time.