Chapter 18

This is a super short chapter, I'm sorry, we are fixing to be hit by a HUGE storm, soooo, I had to post this fast!

DRAMA IS COMING

ANNNNDDDD Somone is fixing show up again!

Take a wild guess!

Okay, thats the only sneak peek you get!

SOO

VOTE<COMMENT<REPEAT

LOVE Y'ALL

- Hayley

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 17

Jamie’s POV

“That was insane!” I yelled, literally bouncing onto the bus.

“I know, gosh, I killed that last solo, not every guy can hit those high notes!” Luke said

Something had recently changed between us. I didn’t know if it was because we were both high on adrenaline, or what, but I was enjoying the non-tense-air.

“Who knew so many hot chicks would be here.” Aaron looked out the window.

“Forget the hot chicks in the audience, did you see our makeup stylist?” Will contributed to the conversation.

“Oh no man, she’s mine.” Jacob laughed, turning on the X-Box.

While the boys fought, I decided to shower and take off the multiple coats of makeup I had caked onto my face.

Once I got out and dried off I braided my hair and slid into my pajama shorts and a comfortable T-shirt.

I made my way to the kitchen to make myself some tea before bed, when someone knocked on the door.

Will was showering, Aaron and Jacob were engrossed in a rematch of COD and Luke was nowhere to be seen, again.

“I got it.” I yelled, rolling my eyes.

I opened the door and let out a squeal.

“Parker? What are you doing here?”

Suddenly, Luke appeared.

Imagine that.

“I got permission from you father and Simon to come and see you.” He smiled

“You got permission from Liam?” Luke asked in disbelief

“Yeah, he said she had enough ‘big brothers’ on the bus that he trusted nothing would happen.”

“How long are you staying?” I asked

“Until the next stop.” He grinned, planting a kiss onto my lips.

So much for the non-tension-air