Todd Goes for it.

Two days had passed since they both talked to eachother directly. Even the thought of Todd was hard for Neil to handle, let alone the presence of him.

The sun had gone down, and the boys were getting ready for bed. An anxious Neil had began to make his was back to his dorm, from the bathroom. As he entered the room, he saw Todd sitting on his bed. Neil took a deep breath and walked towards him.

"Can we talk?" Neil asked, looking down. Todd nodded. "Are you mad at me?..." He asked again.

"No... I just didn't know how to react. I'm sorry if I blew you off." Todd said, sort of blushing.

"You didn't blow me off. I put you... I put us in an awkward situation." Neil said as Todd stood up. "I shouldn't have kissed you, if you never want to talk to me again I get it. I just wa-" He tried to continue on, but Todd had pulled his face up to his and pressed his lips against Neil's. This shocked Neil, but he wasn't about to complain. They both kissed each other for about five seconds and than Todd pulled away and rested his forehead on Neil's.

"You don't understand how long I've wanted to do that for..." Todd whispered, both of their hearts pounding. 

"Oh I understand" Neil said smiling wide, and going in to kiss Todd again. The night was filled with blushing, whispers and tiny kisses on the cheek.  The boys feel asleep late at night, with happy thoughts in their head.