F O U R

Monday

"Do you know what I want right now?" I ask the girls as I bite my sandwich.

"Let me guess. You want to go home."

"Well, I want that every day. But now, I want to finish that stupid project and never have to deal with Grayson and his bullshit again."

"I thought you finished it on Saturday."

"Well, he was an ass, and I had to leave."

"Why don't you finish it without him?" Lily asks.

"His Majesty wants to help me," I say ironically, and right at that moment, Grayson and Ethan walk past us, going back to their friends.

"Finally, someone is referring to me as a king."

I roll my eyes.

"Yeah, the king of fuckboys." his smirk disappears.

"Grayson, drop it. Let's go!" Ethan grabs his twin's arm and takes him away from us.

"At least Ethan knows when to step back."

"Katherine, shut up."

"Did I do something wrong? I just said the truth," I asked innocently.

"Just stop."

"Why, Chelsea? So they can go on with their attitude of 'fuckboys'?"

"You're crossing the line. Just ignore them."

"What happened to you? You hated them more than I did. Now what? Don't tell me you have feelings for them."

"What? Never! I just... I don't know. I don't want to waste my time on someone who doesn't deserve it."

"If you say so..."

I grab my bag and check my phone. In three minutes starts my next class. I should probably go.

^^^

Where the hell is Chelsea? She should've been here five minutes ago, but she still hasn't shown. And when I try to call her, she doesn't answer.

"Looking for someone, butterfly?" I look up and see him.

"What do you want from me?"

"Nothing. Well, my parents left for a week on a business trip. Ethan and I are having a party this Friday. Wanna come?"

"Oh my God!" I say with a bitchy voice. He looks confused and smirks.

"What?" he chuckles a little.

"I don't care."

I turn on the engine to my car.

"Oh, come on, Katherine! I know you do."

"Fine, I'll think about it. But no promises."

I back away from the parking lot and leave Grayson there.

Grayson's POV