T W E N T Y T W O

Monday

Okay. I can do this. Pretend like between Grayson and me is nothing. Ignore him. I have to do this.

"Why are you so serious?" my sister asks me laughing.

"I was just thinking about the plan."

"It'll work. I mean, Ethan and Grayson are helping us."

"Yeah, and they're going to spread the information around high school."

"I know, I know. I'm not worried about that. What if they don't bite the bait?"

"They will. They're stupid." Meredith joked.

On our way to the lockers, we walk past the fuckboy and bitch squad. I look in Grayson's eyes for two seconds, then turn my head to the girls. I want to hug him so bad! I hate seeing him next to that whore.

"Kathy, you okay?" Chelsea asks me.

"Yeah. Why?"

"You are acting weird."

"No, I'm not."

"Yes, you are. What's wrong?"

"Nothing. Stop asking me what's wrong. I'm fine, okay?" I snapped.

"Calm down, Katherine."

"We're sorry we insisted."

"Well, you should be." they roll their eyes, and we all laugh. "I should go to my class. See you next break!"

"See ya!"

I turn around and walk straight to the classroom. Ok, I'm ready to ignore Grayson.

After my first step inside, my eyes fall on Grayson. He was laughing. Even from here I can see his perfect smile and how his eyes are sparkling.

Shit. Stop looking at him.

I walk and sit next to Ethan.

"Hey!"

I tried to talk enough loud for only him to hear me, but the entire group of fuckboys turns their attention to me. Fuck.

"How was your weekend?" Ethan asks me. I bite my lip and try to hold back my will to look at Grayson.

"Great. It really does feel good to be almost home alone. Oh, and I made a lot of shopping for the party."

"So it's true," says Jack and I glare at him. I hate him the most. It's his fault. I want him dead.

"What?"

"You're holding a party."

"Why wouldn't it be true?" I fold my hands at my chest and make a sassy face. He really pisses me off.

"Forget it, Murray." he shakes his head and laughs.

"No, I want to hear it, Dail. Or you don't have the balls to say the truth?"

"Kat, stop," Ethan whispers.

"I'm all ears."

"Well-"

"It really doesn't matter. It's probably something stupid." Grayson cuts Jack off.

"I wasn't talking to you, DickFace," I commented.

"Katherine, it's enough."

"No, Ethan, it's not. I really want to hear what Jack was insinuating."

"Why can't you just forget it?" Grayson asks irritated.

"Because he was about to say something about me. That's why."

"Katherine, people are staring," Ethan whispers in my ear.