T W E N T Y O N E

Right when he touches the door handles, Cameron calls him. He leaves Grayson's room and I sigh in relief. He locks the door, and I get out.

"Holy crap. That was close." I say and lay down on his bed.

"Agreed. Wanna continue?"

He lays on top of me and kisses me.

"I'm not in the mood anymore." I push him away from me and giggle.

"Please!"

"Neah. You're going to be fine."

My phone starts ringing. I answer really fast.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm going out with Meredith. You coming?"

"No."

"Okay. I'm probably going to sleep over hers later."

"Fine. Have fun!"

"You sure that you're not coming?"

"Yes."

"All right. Bye!"

I hung up and look at Grayson. He's a little angry, but he's funny.

"Wanna continue?" I ask him. He nods. "We're going to my place. Chelsea's going out, and Jeremy is at his friend's house, and coming home later."

"Let me change my clothes."

Before I leave the room, he removes his shorts and shirt.

"Are you enjoying the view?" I roll my eyes.

"Stop being so confident. It's annoying."

He doesn't answer back and puts on a pair of Adidas black sweatpants - which look perfect on him - and a shirt with Cage The Elephant. Good band. He takes a jacket in his hand.

He unlocks the door and checks the hallway. Clear.

We run downstairs and leave the house as fast as we put our shoes on. Nobody saw us. Good.

We get in my car and I turn the engine on. I drive as fast as I can away from their house.

When we arrive home, I unlock the front door. As we take our shoes and jackets off, I call Chelsea and Jeremy, but none of them answers.

"Good. Nobody's here."

When I finish my sentence, he presses me on the wall. He smashes his lips on mine and I smile.

"We should go to my room."

"Why? We have the whole house for us."

"You're right."

I jump and put my legs around his torso. He carries me into the living room and lays me on the couch. We remove our clothes in a few seconds. He puts on a condom and thrusts inside of me.