December 4th

"You're back!" Kenny greeted them like old friends.

"We are. We need a tree for his apartment now." Piper grinned thumbing back at Harry.

"You weren't grouchy yesterday were you?" Kenny questioned him. Harry stepped forward ready to snap at him but Piper shook her head and laughed before he got the chance.

"He softened up once we got there." Piper said whispering loudly. "I dare even say he had fun." She smirked looking back at him. She broke out into laughter as Harry rolled his eyes and shook his head.

"I don't have to subject myself to this torment." He muttered walking past them.

"Another flat size tree?" Kenny asked as they watched Harry make his way into the lot.

"Indeed!" She nodded eagerly. Kenny couldn't help but think she reminded him of a Christmas time caricature, always eager and never without a beaming smile.

"Well you know the way. We still have the tree from the other day on hold for you." He said.

"You're an angel Kenny. Don't worry, still planning to pick it up tomorrow." Piper smiled before making her way towards Harry.

"These all look the same." Harry grumbled staring at the row of trees.

"I already told you, you've got to feel it." Piper said patting him on the shoulder before setting off to get a closer look.

"Are we going to spend another two hours here while you pick the 'perfect tree', even though it doesn't exist? Cause I'd really rather not." Harry said.

"Nope." She shook her head.

"Oh thank god." Harry was cold and he really didn't want to spend more time outside than he needed to.

"You are." She finished with a grin.

"What?"

"It's going in your house therefore you have to choose." She said like it was obvious.

"No way." He shook his head.

"Come on." She said.

"Fine...that one." He said pointing at the tree next to them.

"That has a big bald spot right in the front." She frowned. She wondered if Kenny knew about it.

"Then I'll ask for some money off." Harry shrugged.

"Pretty sure you're not paying per needle." She said.

"That's the one I pick." He said walking over to it. He looked at her with raised eyebrows willing her to challenge him.

Piper looked like she wanted to say something but settled with a head shake before shrugging.

"Alright, well go let Kenny know." She said. Harry shot her a beaming smile before setting off to find the annoying tree lot owner who seemed to take a liking to the woman slowly taking over his life.

"Here for another tree?" Leona, Kenny's wife, asked as they stepped inside the trailer.

"Yup. He needed a tree for his apartment." Piper said nodding towards Harry.