December 14th

"Mum, we're going on a walk." Harry called out.

"How long will you be gone?" Anne called back.

"I don't know." He said rolling his eyes. Piper gently chastised him with a slap on the arm.

"We shouldn't be too long. Harry's going to show me around town." She called out. Anne quickly made her way to the entryway with a massive grin on her face.

"Don't forget to take her to the bakery where you used to work. Barbara will be thrilled to see you." She said.

"You used to work in a bakery?" Piper asked. She tried envisioning him covered in flour and had to cover her giggles in her fist.

"Excuse you, is it that hard to believe?" Harry asked pretending to be offended. Anne could see the glee in his eyes.

"A little bit. I'll bet you were cute though." Piper said grinning.

"I'm still cute thank you very much." He said raising his nose in the air.

"Alright, well I think it's time to head out." Piper said shaking her head. She didn't want to tell him how cute she thought he was in front of his mother!

"You two have fun. Don't forget your jackets; it's chilly out there." Anne reminded them.

"Alright mum." Harry said as if he were being treated like a child. Anne rolled her eyes at his tone and Piper shook her head with a giggle. "We'll be back soon."

"Have fun."

"I had my first kiss over there. Amelia Hudson. I was 11." He remembered fondly.

"Against a tree?" Piper asked.

"It was all I had!" He shrugged.

"What happened with Amelia?"

"A week later she dumped me for my best friend Tommy. Broke my heart...well as much as an 11 year old heart can be broken." He said shaking his head.

"Ouch. Not nice."

"What about you? First kiss?" Harry asked as they walked along the river and under the twemlow viaduct.

"George Bridgewater. I was 9." Piper said.

"Sounds like a pretentious arsehole." Harry scoffed.

"He was nice." She defended. "His family was moving and that was his goodbye. Planted a big one on me in front of both our families right there in the front lawn." She said chuckling at the memory.

"Ballsy."

"Where's Harry?" Gemma asked coming into the living room.

"He took Piper out to show her around town." Anne replied.

"About them, you saw them last night. There is no way they're just friends. Even Michal could see it and subtly isn't his strong suit." Gemma said sitting next to her.

"I don't know what's going on with them." Anne shook her head. "If I'm honest, I don't even know if Harry knows what's going on with them." She said shrugging.

"Well...anyone is better than that bitch Candice." Gemma huffed.

"I agree. I'll never forgive her for breaking his heart." Anne shook her head.

"He seems happy." Gemma nodded in agreement.

"I think she convinced him to come home." Anne said.