From Hawaii to Hogwarts

Dedicated to Winona Laura Horowitz

Winona Ryder as Lydia Deetz

.

.

Disclaimer: this is a non-profit fanfiction that does not attempt to infringe the rights of those who have legal ownership of the franchises: Beetlejuice and Harry Potter.

.

.

LYDIA DEETZ AND THE MYSTERY OF AZKABAN

Chapter 1: From Hawaii to Hogwarts

Dumbledore meditated after reading the letter sent to him, and he was notified of the death of his friend. A powerful shaman who lived on the Hawaiian Islands. The letter was sent by a young girl named Lydia Deetz, in which she conveyed her deepest condolences, along with the letter came a note from his friend explaining the exact situation of how he had met the girl and her friend named Percy.

The director smiled and began to write a letter.

In the city of San Francisco at the prestigious American Conservatory Theater in San Francisco, an owl tried to enter the place.

"Lydia, look, I found a very rare bird," said Percy, who was very happy, but not the poor owl that was being shaken by the boy.

"Percy, put your tail and your ears away, and stop shaking that owl," Lydia said, looking sideways to see if anyone was around.

The girl saw the owl carrying a letter on one of her legs and carefully removed it and began to read it.

Hogwarts College of Magic and Sorcery, United Kingdom, Scotland....

.

.

In the surroundings of Hogwarts, the sky was cloudy and the dark clouds darkened the landscape giving the appearance that it was too late even if it was only half a day, the figure of a girl covered with black robes was seen in the distance, the girl was riding on what appeared to be a panther.

"Fu, late and on my first day," said Lydia as she looked at the entrance to the Hogwarts grounds with a nervous smile.

"You must be Miss Lydia Deetz," said a small man holding a wand.

"That's right sir..."

"I am Professor Filius Flitwick and I teach incantations, could you tell me where Mr. Percy is?"

"Oh excuse me." Lydia excused herself and stepped down from her saddle, which turned into a Cat Boy, albeit unclothed, but after Percy got up there appeared clothes that covered his body. Professor Flitwick was impressed.

"What was that?"

"It was Gran felino and Vestuario," Lydia said with a gentle smile.

"Well... we'd better get in; I don't want to have to repel the dementors," said Flitwick with what the professor raised the protections to the castle so that the three of them could pass.

.

.

It was already lunchtime in the large dining room, so this was crowded with students. Harry felt very bad because he was the talk of Slyterin's and of course the other houses including his own, because of his fainting on the train. Hermione and Ron argued because of Professor Trelawney's classes, which in Hermione's opinion were a complete waste of time.