100. Life update

-10 years later-

Makayla and Niall have 5 kids now.
Here are the following names and ages of their kids:

Aaliyah Renay Horan- 9(almost 10)
Justin James Horan-7
Ethan Exavior  Horan-5 (twin or everly)
Everly London Horan-5( twin of Ethan)
Carter Mialls Horan- 1

They are still both madly in love with each other, Niall is in the process of trying to convince makayla that they should have another kid. Niall is teaches all the kids to eat everything off of there plate. Makayla tells Niall not to let them eat that much.

Katelyn and Louis have 5 kids now.
Here are the following names and ages of their kids:

Tommy David Tomlinson- 9(almost 10)
Mila Jordynn Tomlinson- 6 (almost 7)
William Caden Tomlinson -3
Ember Gail Tomlinson- 1( twin of Ensley)
Ensley Grace Tomlinson- 1(twin of Ember)

They fall in love with each other more and more everyday. Louis teaches them football, wile Katelyn teaches them soccer. louis is always teaching the boys pranks to pull on the girls. Then Katelyn always ends up smacking Louis for doing that.

Brittany and Liam have 2 kids, Brittany is pregnate with their 3rd kid.
Here are the following ages and names of their kids:

Mason Owen Payne- 8
Cole Anthony Payne- 6

They just found out they are having a girl and they already have a name for her, her name is going to be Caroline Taylor Payne. They are not planning on having any other kids after this one. Once a month they go to America to visitBrittany's family.

Harry found a girlfriend, her name is a Amelia, they are actually engaged and expecting a baby. Bad Harry. They do not yet know the gender of the baby. Amelia and Harry are very in love and will walk to the ends of the earth for each other. They are staying in the original house that everyone lived in and they plan on staying there and raising many kids their.

Zany is off of house arrest, he has been for almost 5 years. He is back with Perry. They are not engaged nor are they expecting but they are very happy together and plan on staying with each other forever.  Zany lives by himself in apartment, however Perry is always over..she practically lives there.