Everything Is A Lie (Part 2)

(Imagine in the intro, Asami, as a human-like puppet, being held by a shadowy figure with mismatched eyes, ready to bare its fangs. She is pointing a shining katana at it.)

Asami

"Damnit!" I shouted when I closed another door. Apparently, finding Zero or Yuki was harder than I thought it would be. So, I ran outside, breathing heavily. "Okay, think Asami, what is the one place you have or haven't gone to?" Then, an invisible lightbulb popped up. "Maybe Yuki is in the Moon Dorm, looking for Zero! Ha, I'm a genius!" I praised myself, silently. But that's when realization hit me. "Wait, if she's in the Moon Dorm, then there's a high chance that she'll get bitten by who knows which vampire! Oh no!" I ran again but this time, as fast as a cheetah could ever run.

Yuki

I ran to the only place where I'll be able to find Zero. It was the Moon Dormitory. I stopped and looked at the same man who guarded the dorm. I asked,politely "Um...Hey there, Disciplinary Committee members can pass through, right?"

"You're the second one here today. You must be quite curious about something to be passing through this early. Go on, your clear to go." I bowed my head in respect and walked towards the door. The door creaked open when I pushed the golden knob. A group of people came into my view. It was Aido and two business-like men. "Maybe, he knows where Zero is." I thought. "Oh, Idol, I mean, hello Aido." I greeted, timidly. But, instead I was suddenly witnessing him pushing out the men, who kept reasoning him.

"Ugh, it's so bright and now I'm tired and cranky." He kept complaining how tired he was.

"I'm sorry to barge in like this."

"I'm not annoyed at you. Just them but why are you here? Everyone's still asleep. Oh, I know you want me to suck your blood?" He wrapped his arm around me, causally.

"Um...No thanks, I came because I wanted to see Kaname." I explained, quickly and fearfully.

"Oh, well then follow me."

"So then, you're gonna take me to him?" I followed along with him.

"You're the only one that Lord Kaname is nice to. The rest of us are just following orders." He stared, darkly, at me, "So, Yuki, whose bite marks are those?" I was surprised as I felt my neck to touch it. The bandage was no longer attached. He held it as proof to why it's removed. "Last night, out of the blue, the smell of blood walked into our classroom. It was a bit shocking to all of us. Only I knew who's blood it was." He stared at me, again. "The blood I smelled was your blood, Yuki. Lord Kaname told us all to ignore it, which we did, and the excitement died down."

"That's what Kaname said? I didn't realize." I found myself blushing at his kindness."He obviously wants Zero to transfer to the Night class because he asked the headmaster to do it. But he kept this secret to himself. He's not letting anyone else know about it."

"Do you know how annoying this is?!" Suddenly, I felt something cold against my foot. "Yuki, just what are you to Lord Kaname?!"

"My foot is frozen to the ground." I thought, finding myself frozen physically and mentally. "This is one of the special powers only aristocratic vampires possess." Aidou flew towards me, so he could jester me to answer.

"Come on, tell me, Yuki, he likes you, but why?"

"I wouldn't be here today, if it weren't for Kaname." I defended myself, rightfully. "Ten years ago, I was about to be murdered by a bloodthirsty vampire and he saved my life."

He looked surprised, "Well, now I knew nothing about that." Then, his expression changed to sadistic enjoy, "So, then, if Lord Kaname is your savior, then the best way for you to show your gratitude would be to let him drink every drop of blood that your body has to offer."