chapter twelve

That stupid dream! Ugh im tired of it! I didn't get any sleep at all last night!
That same stupid wolf terrifies me every time. It almost feels to real.

The bus shook as it landed, snapping me out of my tired day dream. I was last off the bus, to tired to even keep my speed up. "Late night?" Asked Rob once I got to the stairs. "Bad dreams!" I call over my shoulder as I jump the steps.

It was a cloudy day, yet some sun shown through the clouds. Warren and the others gathered at the front stair case. It was nice to see that Warren began to mingle with my group. Since Will drifted off with Gwen we have another strong man to look up to. A smile crossed as my face as I head in that direction. Although, I was stopped.

"Well well, who do we have here?" Asked a guy with brown shaggy hair. He was tall and lean, not so appealing though. "Little Miss snowflake." Another guy said while touching my blonde curls. He was shorter, fatter, less appealing then the first. I flipped my hair away from his grumy hands. This wasn't Speed or Lash, just more uncomfortable look a likes is what I would say.

"Oooooh little miss firey snowflake." The short one snickers at his own joke. Soon they are both Laughing. "Rack off show ponies," I hiss backing away from them "and get better jokes."

Before I can circle around them, the short guy super speeds in front of me, grabbing my arm tightly. Jesus, what is he related to Speed!? "What did you say?" He growled. I stood there, frozen with fear. His eyes were filled with hate and evil. Frost began to coat my fingers. I was to scared that was all I could do.

"Hey!" a voice called. In a split second, the short guy was knocked to the ground. I jumped  back with a yelp out of shock. The short guy groaned as he tried to gain back the air in his lungs. I looked over to see Warren stare down at him with fire in his eyes. "Don't touch her again." He growled.

"Warren." I say aloud still struck by his actions. He looked over at me, his eyes soften. "Come on. We'll be late for class." He says as he grabbed my hand, hurrying me up to the school.

Once we got to the steps, he stopped and held up my wrist. A bruise beginning to form. I chuckle. "I bruise like an apple, don't worry about it." I tell him, retracting my arm. He just simply nods at me, "What ever you say." He says as he drapes his arm over my shoulders.